Chapter 6; Formal

Hannah's POV:

"Alright guys, see you tomorrow, and hopefully not sooner" I say, leaving the computer ops room.

"Hello princess" Ani says, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I chuckle and shrug him off, walking alongside him down the long hallway on the way to the palace.

"Be ready by sunfall" I say, opening my door.

"Yeah yeah" He says, laughing as he goes to his room.

I go to mine and close the door behind me, gasping when I see a box on my bed and a droid, that definitely wasn't there this morning.

The droid perks up when it see's me and nods towards the box.

"Okayyy" I trail off, ready to grab my saber at one wrong move.

"Senator Amidala" I read aloud, smiling, dropping my guard.

"Padawon Hannah,

I know you said not to have anything made for you, but I could just imagine you in this, and how Padawon Anakin would react. Don't be mad, it's my pleasure. I cant wait to see you both tonight at the formal.

Sincerely,

Senator Padme Amidala

P.S- The droids are already programed to do your hair and makeup"  

"Jedi Warrior Hannah, please, follow me" The droid says, and I smirk at the name.

"Please, just Hannah" I say, following the droid to the bathroom.

The droid makes me shower while she prepares the hair and makeup supplies, and keeps the dress in the box, wanting to keep it a surprise by her orders.

Stepping out of the incredible shower, I wrap myself in a towel and let her start working on my hair and makeup.

-2 hours later-

Waxing. Hurts.

Like... a lot.

But, after 2 hours of beautifying, she's finally going to let me put on clothes.

"The senator had this dress made, specifically for you. She hopes you love it" The droid says, and opens the box, and I gasp when I see the dress.

It was a floor-length formal dress, that was stunning. It's red silk fabric looked perfect matched with the silver gemmed top. The top was strapless, but had fabric covering it, making it into straps... if that makes sense.  

I step into the dress, and glance at the two sets of shoes at the bottom of the box.

"Senator Amidala wants you to chose" The droid says, and I turn my nose up at the hell heels, vs. the similar flats.

"I cant wear my boots?" I ask, and the droid chuckles.

"I cannot tell you no, but the senator is very picky" she says, and I grab the heels.

"Good choice" The droid says, as I slide them on.

The droid signals for me to turn around, which I do, and see something cross my vision.

"This is the Senators necklace from when she was queen. She wishes for you to wear it tonight" The droid says, and I grab the diamond pendant.

"This is crazy" I say, looking in the mirror.

My dark hair was in a loose bun on the back of my head, and my bangs were out and curled with a few other strands of my hair. The diamond necklace looked stunning next to the jeweled top.