Chapter 18; New Saber

-2 MONTHS LATER-

"May the force be with you" Dad says, stopping at the outside of the cave.

"May the force be with you" I say back, and take a deep breath before heading into the dark ass cave.

Today was the day I was to make my saber.

The council agreed to let me back in as a Jedi, me and Ani made up, and me and Dad have never been stronger.

Dad and I actually made up the night of Master Windu's pyre.

"You okay?" He asks, and I let out a laugh, my legs swinging over the cliff as my hair blows around.

"That's a funny question" I say, and he lets out a small chuckle.

"Mind if I join you?" He asks, and I shake my head.

He sits down next to me, his feet brushing against mine.

"Are we ever going to talk about that night?" He asks, and I instantly have flashbacks.

"We both know what happened" I say, coming out of a trance and looking back upon the city.

"Yes, but did you mean it" He asks, and I look at him.

"At the time" I honestly say.

"And now?"

"No"

We were kind of okay after that.

But what really set us back right was when I saved his life.

"You Jedi don't know how to fight without losing" The asshole says, holding my father against the wall of the temple, taking away his air supply.

"And you don't know what battles to choose. That's my father you asshole" I sassily say, before snapping his neck, releasing my father in the process.

"You... You saved my life" Dad says, panting.

"Don't mention it"

The memories come back a blur as I stumble over bones and rocks.

This cave, one of the Jedi found it 100's of years ago. They came up with the idea of putting it in a saber, and here we are.

There are more than just three colours though-

Blue (usually a padawon colour because of how common it is)

Green (Master's colour because it's less common)

Red (Not found in these caves, Red is found in a cave on a planet a long ways away)

Purple (VERY rare. Only 10 Jedi have been known to have it. Master Windu being one of them)

White (The rarest of all of them. Only two people have been known to have it)

I've been sent to find my crystal for my new saber.

Yoda said that I shouldn't chose on colour, but on what the force leads me to.

Everything has been going great since I've found my side.

The new Jedi Code that Master Windu told me about has been put in order. More people are being recorded with having high medichlorean counts. The sith are gone, and me and Anakin... well me and Ani still need some help.

We've been having some issues with trust, and I can't blame him. I have an idea on how I'm gonna get him back, though.

I full on flaceplant on the floor when I trip over something, and scream when I see a dead body.