Chapter 14; Darth Vader

Hannah's POV:

"What are you doing here?" I ask, standing my guard.

"Hannah, what are you doing here? This isn't you!" Anakin asks, stepping off his ship walking towards me.

"Obi-Wan told me everything" Ani says, tears falling down his face.

"I don't even know you anymore! You're breaking my heart and you're taking a path I can't follow" He says, and I see Obi-Won standing at the door of the ship.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE WITH HIM!" I scream, and raise my hand to Anakins' neck, using the force to take away his air supply.

"I've got the gods and the devils raging through me every second of every day. Do you know how painful that is?" I growl in Anakins ear.

"HANNAH ENOUGH!" Obi-Won yells, and I drop Anakin, his body falling limp.

"YOU TURNED HIM AGAINST ME" I yell, pain in my voice.

"You did that yourself" Obi-Won says, calmly.

"YOU WILL NOT TAKE HIM FROM ME" I yell pacing around as I remove my coat.

"Your anger and lust for power have already done that" Obi-Won says, removing his coat as well.

It seems we both know what will happen.

"You have aloud this dark lord to twist your mind until now," He says, as we pace around each other "Until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy"

"Do not lecture me, father." I say, mocking that title, "I see through the lies of the Jedi."

"I do not fear the dark side as you do" I say, anger pumping through my veins at the sight of him. As he kneels down near Anakin, I turn and face my work.

"I HAVE BROUGHT PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND SECURITY TO MY NEW EMPIRE" I yell.

"YOU'RE NEW EMPIRE?" Obi-Won yells back

"Don't make me kill you" I darkly say, turning slightly to face his shocked face.

"Hannah, my allegiance is to the republic. TO DEMOCRACY" He yells

"If you're not with me," I say, turning fully around, "Then you're my enemy"

"Only a sith deals in absolute" he says, and I smirk.

He finally figured it out.

"I will do what I must" He says, drawing his saber.

"You will try" I say smirking, and he turns on his saber.

I draw mine and jump at him, our sabers crashing for the first time ever.

We fight to the end of the balcony, until he turns and we head into the control room, our sabers still crashing every second.

I break him down and jump on the table, slamming my saber down where he once was.

I turn and catch his saber before it can hit me, and both of our hands fly up.

Battle of the dark and light.

Both sides fail as we both get thrown across the room.

"UGH" I yell, jumping across the room and slamming my saber down on the controls, his saber blocks mine, and I kick him off.

He runs down a hallway and out onto the side balcony.

The stations are melting...

My thoughts get back on track as his saber flies for my head.