Part 54

I sat there and the nurse talked to Christina. After that, the nurse left.
'Christina where is she going??' I said nervously.
'She's going to bring a doctor in here. Everything will be fine Kathy.' Christina said. She hugged me carefully and touched my baby bump. Her hands were warm and she was sweating.
'Ouchhh!!' I screamed, because I felt such a pain for a moment. It came so suddenly. Christina twitched. She was scared.
'Katherine, what happened??' she asked quietly in fear. I felt her breath on my skin. She was shaking. I didn't know what was wrong with her. I know she was afraid like me, but she acted so weird lately. No not weird, maybe just... carefully and she got scared... very quickly.
'The pain is getting stronger!' I cried and quickly forgot about the thought I had about Christina.
'HELLLP! PLEASE! SOMEONE!!' Christina panicked and screamed around. But no one could hear us. Christina looked helplessly around. She was so nervous.
'Wait Katherine. I'll get someone!' she said into my face. She didn't loose the eye contact. She stood up and wanted to run downstairs. But then, Christina fell. I wanted to hold her, but right after I stretched my arm out I twitched back to my belly, because another pain appeared in my body. When I opened my eyes again, I spotted Christina laying on the stairs. She didn't move.
'CHRISTINA!!! CHRISSY??? SAY SOMETHING!' I yelled, but she didn't answer. I tried to stand up to walk down to her, but I couldn't go downstairs. It hurt too much.
'HELLO!!! SOMEONE!!' I screamed with my last energy. I cried so hard right now. What now??! There was just one possibility... My sister did so much for me and my little girl... I need to help her.
'Please stay save honey. Mommy will help your auntie now.' I whispered to my baby bump. I pulled myself upstairs. Stair by stair. I was so out of energy. It was so painful.
After the last stair, I tried to stand up. My legs were shaking and I was sweating. I opened the door and fell down again.
'HELP!! SOMEONE!! PLEASE!!' I yelled and then I almost lost my whole awareness. I just felt some people carrying me on a stretcher or something. I heard some voices around me.
'No stop! My sister is laying in the....' I said and after 'the' everything turned black...