Part 66

I felt that someone stumbled over my body, so I woke up. It was Katherine, who else.
'Morning honey...' I whispered.
'Morning sister heart.' I smiled.
'What are you doing Kath?' I asked.
'The problem I had so many times when I was younger and I shared a bed with you...' Katherine whispered to herself and rolled with her eyes. But she laughed.
'Kath! Hahaha' we started laughing alot and I pulled her back next to me. We looked at each other and suddenly Kath stretched her tongue out.
'Gonna tell Mom.' I said and started laughing even harder. I couldn't remember when I woke up laughing the last time...
'Kathy, what time is it?' I asked, because I couldn't figure out how long I've been sleeping.
'It's 7am. I wanted to see Lucy.' she said.
'How did you sleep?'
'I slept actually very good. I think it was your presence. I always slept really good when I shared a bed with you. I feel really secure next to you.' Kath smiled and grabbed my hand. Then she stood up.
'Do you want me to come with you?' I asked her, because she stood in the front of the door and didn't move for like 10 seconds.
'Yeah' she nodded and she was relieved about my offer I guessed. I followed her to the room next to the room we slept in.
We looked for Lucy, but we didn't see her.
'Christina? Where is Lucy?' she asked.
'Maybe she's with a doctor...' I stuttered a little. This time, the doctor who came in the night came in.
'Good morning Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Reali.' he said.
'Um excuse me, where's my daughter?' Katherine asked.
'Oh I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. We brought her to another room, because we had to treat her. Nothing bad.' he smiled. He told us to follow him. There she was. Katherine's eyes got wide open and she smiled like an angel. I loved her bright smile so much. She sat on a char in the front of the baby box thingy.
'Morning little princess.' she looked at her.
'Look here's your auntie Christina. It's the aunt who helped you to see the world.' She continued and pulled me next to her. I sat down on the chair next to her. We knew that she didn't see us and she didn't understand us, but I knew that she could her us. She felt our presence.