Part 55

Christina's POV:
'Hello? Miss?' I heard a male voice next to me and someone touched my shoulder. I slowly turned around but everything was blurry.
'Ouch..' I said and hold my head.
'Miss? Are you okay?' he asked again. Oh I totally forgot him for a moment.
'Umm yeah I'm okay, what-' I answered but myself cut me off. KATHERINE!!
'Omg Katherine!!' I turned around to see Katherine on the stairs.
'Kathy!!' I yelled, before I noticed that she wasn't there. When I noticed it, I turned around to the doctor. He looked really confused.
'Where is she?! Where is my sister!!?' I yelled at him. He didn't reply. I tried to stand up, but my foot hurt and I almost fell again, because I was to fast. But the doctor held me. I felt the tears coming up, because I was so worried about Katherine.
'Tell me about your sister. And don't cry please.' he said and smiled at me. I was really surprised, because he was a really caring doctor. He was also really young. I looked at my feet and I was in my own thoughts. I was something like shocked and I couldn't get any words out of my mouth.
'Listen, I have a sister too. I care about her alot. I understand why you are really worried. I just wanna help you and your sister. ' he said and I looked up.
'My sister is pregnant and she laid on the stairs right there. She had such a pain and I was going to find someone... But then, I think I fell...' I told him.
'We will find your sister. Stand up.' he answered and stretched his hand out. He wanted to help me. I stood up and we slowly walked to the door. He brought me to a chair and I sat down.
'I'll be right back. I'll ask for your sister. What is her name?' he asked with a calmly voice.
'Her name is Katherine Smith. Please... Help her... Promise me... Please!' I looked into his eyes and he nodded. He gave me something to wish the blood away from my face. I had a scratch on my forehead. Then he left.