Part 25

Lisa's POV:
I ran to my car as fast as I could. Omg is Katherine really going to do this?? The tears rolled down my face and I felt so sick. I drove down the street until I came to the doctor Kath obviously wanted to go. I stopped the car. Omg where's my sister??
I entered a huge hall and looked around. I couldn't see it. She was nowhere. I kneeled on the ground. Suddenly I started screaming. The tears were running down my face and my legs were weak because of the fear.
"Katherine!!!!!!" I screamed, covered my face with my hands and sobbed into them. People came to me and looked over me.
Katherine's POV:
I walked down the halls until I came to a special floor. Babies laid in little boxes behind a window. I stopped walking even if I was too afraid to stop. I looked at the Babies and touched the window with one hand, then I looked down. With the other hand I touched my belly and started sobbing again. My cheeks were already burned red and my eyes were still teary red. My hand, the one on the window, slowly closed and my arm fell down. I turned around and leaned my head on the window. Then I suddenly heard someone screaming my name. It sounded SO painful. I walked t down the hall and step by step my legs got weaker. I felt this pain and clearly noticed the fear inside my body. One more left turning til I was in the main hall. Another step and I suddenly saw Lisa. She was surrounded by people. She cried and screamed that they should go away, but they obviously didn't. I ran to her and pushed all the people away. I kneeled down and hugged her tightly.
"Kathy, please keep the baby!" she said with a shaky voice.
"You want me to keep it??? I thought I would do you a favor with that..." I told her.
"No Katherine! How could I! I love you!" she sobbed. I noticed that she suddenly got really pale.
"Lisa, you okay??" I asked worried.
"Yes, I'll be if you swear you will keep my nephew or my niece..."
I took a deep breathe and looked at my belly.
"Lisa, are you REALLY okay with it? I don't want you to go through your past again. I couldn't live with it..."
"I'm okay Katherine. Please... Just swear you will keep your baby!"
I looked into Lisa's eyes to see clear. Nothing can tell me the real truth better than my little sisters eyes. Her eyes had this little spark. And then it came. Her teary smile true smile. I always get to see it if she's serious with something. If it's important to her. The time she told me that she would never cut again.. She trusted me and she stayed strong.
I took her hand and laid it on my belly. She looked at me like an angel. Like my little sister angel. I didn't see it since a few weeks.. Actually since I got married. I smiled and one last tear fell on her hand. I hugged my little sister and she asked one more time.
"Will you keep it Kathy?"
"I will."
I slowly stood up and I wanted to help Lisa to get up. She tried to but when she stood there, she fell down again.

Written by @pipercim go and check her out