Chapter 2: Busted!

"Nothing I need you, the guys are downstairs, remember."  

"I don't care." He whispered, kissing my neck. Oh damn, how I love his kisses. Logan was about to put his hand underneath my skirt, when there was a knock on the door. 

Our eyes both widened. Logan jumped off of me and pretended to look for something in my drawers. Unfortunately those were the drawers with my underwear, but he probably though he was lucky to pick that drawer. As soon as Logan jumped off me I pretended to look for something in my night stand. Then the door went open. That was close. 

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" James asked. 

"Oh, I'm helping Joni to find the..thing she's looking for." Logan answered.  

"Oh, the..thing, right, you sure that's what you've been doing?" 

"yep, yup, that's what we've been doing the whole time." Logan said a little to nervous.  

"100% positive." I finally said. 

"Oh okay." James said and left. We both let out a deep sigh of relief. Logan then sat down next to me again, a smile appeared on his face as he started to lean in again. But I laid my hand on his chest to stop him.  

"I think he's on to us, wait till you hear him get off the stairs." The door busted open. I let my hand quickly drop to my side.  

"Oh and Logan." James interrupted us again. Logan turned his head around. "Keep him in your pants." Before Logan could say anything James had already shut the door again.  

"Yeah, he's on to us." Logan then said after we heard James go off the stairs. I giggled. "You're giggle is so adorable." His hand cupped my cheek. I was blushing. His hand found his way to my waist. He pulled me closer and kissed me. "I think we better head downstairs." I nodded. Logan got up and went for the door. 

"Wait, Logan." I called out and rushed towards him. I putted my arms around his neck and pulled him closer before kissing him passionately. "Just one last kiss." I smiled and he smiled back at me. We went downstairs.  

"Sup lovebirds?" Carlos asked.  

"Okay, we're not lovebirds. Joni is like my sister." Logan said.  

"So you like making out with your sister?" Kendall asked with a disgusted face.  

"We weren't making out." I don't know why I'm even trying, I can't keep lying to my best friends. It would be easier for all of us if we just told them. 

"Sure you weren't." James said. Of course he didn't believe us, he saw us.  

"Fine, Joni and I are dating." Logan said, grabbing my hand. I think I was in shock. Did Logan just admitted to the guys that we're dating? Well since I'm standing in front of them and our fingers are intertwined, I guess he did.  

"Finally!" The guys shouted all in sync.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Here you go :) 

I know it's kinda boring but chapter 3 is almost finished and I can tell you there is something going on xD  

Might take a while to post it though due to a virus on my laptop :S 

Can I have 1 vote please

Keep living your life 24/Seven

-JonasRush