Chapter 14: Wrong Song.

The boys wrapped up their concert and they were coming off stage. Logan tried to ignore me again but I needed to talk to him. "Hey Logan." I said 'jumping' in front of him. Well kind of because I couldn't really jump in my state, my water might break.  

"Look if you're here to yell at me again, I'd rather just walk off now and let you be mad at me." He told me. 

"Why would I yell at you?" He shook his head. 

"Nevermind." 

"Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really liked your solo, it's a beautiful song, the girl you wrote this for should be honored and I wish you the best of luck." I said with a fake smile. Before the tears could come I walked off. I went to what's supposed to be Kendall's dressing room. He wasn't there. I sat down on one of the chairs and the tears started falling.  

-Flashback- 

"Wow Logan, this looks amazing." I said looking at the table on the beach, full of candels, underneath the moonlight. Logan smiled nervously. He pulled out my chair for me, before taking a seat himself. We ate the wonderful meal he arranged. Logan then walked towards me and knelt down on one knee, holding my hands in his. "You're not going to propose, are you? 'cause I think it's a little too soon for that."  

He chuckled. "No, I'm not proposing, but I am going to ask you a very important question. Joni Diamond, will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Yes." I could barely let that one word out. Logan smiled. He got up my hands still in his, causing me to get up too. He brought one hand up to remove a strand of hair from my face and then cupped my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me ever so softly. 

-End of flashback- 

"Joni, what's wrong?" Kendall asked as he saw me sitting there.  

"It's just these baby hormones. They make me wanna cry all the time." I lied, well not completely. 

"Are you okay?" He asked to be sure. 

"No." I cried harder. He wrapped his arms around me and tried to comfort me.  

"We're all going to my place, wanna come?" 

"I don't know, Kendall." I said hesitantly. 

"Please." He begged. "For me." He pouted. I groaned a little. His puppy dog look always gets me and he knows it.  

"Fine."