Chapter 5: You have to but I can't.

"Hey Kendork, do you mind picking me up at Saint-Joseph hospital?" I asked through the phone.

"Hospital? Are you okay?'

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sighed. "I'll explain everything later. So are you coming?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in a few." He said and hung up. There was a knock on the door, probably a doctor.

"Come in." The door slowly opened. It was Logan. "Ugh, what do you want?"

"I'm here to pick you up." He smiled.

"No need, my ride is on it's way." I said annoyed.

"Yeah but I'm here now might as well come with me. After all I am your boyfriend and the father of your, our child." He stepped closer to me; I backed up causing me to fall on the bed.

"Wasn't I clear enough yesterday? You're not my boyfriend anymore, Logan. I told you I'm going to raise this child, my child, alone. I'm through with you. I can't forgive you this." Tears were streaming down my face. Damn hormones.

"You have to, Joni. you have to forgive me." His voice was soft. "I love you." He held my face in both hands. I wanted to pull away but I didn't.

"I can't...I can't love you anymore. You hurt me too much."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." With a swift motion he kissed me. I didn't kiss him back, so he kissed me more roughly trying to suck a responds out of me. There was a knock on the door but Logan didn't back off. I tried to push him away, but he's strong. Kendall came inside and cleared his throat. I was finally able to push Logan away. He didn't look to happy but neither did I. Usually his kisses would make things better, not this time.

"Ken!" I shouted running up to Kendall, wrapping my arms around him thightly. "Thanks for picking me up."

"No problem." He had a really confused expression on his face, which I totally understand. "You sure you don't want to go with Logan?"

"Absolutely positive." I shot Logan a glare. "Let's go." I took Kendall's hand and dragged him out of the hospital.

"Would you please tell me what's going on?"

"I promise I'll tell you everything later, but for now please just get in the car and drive away. It doesn't matter where we go as long as I'm away from him." I really wanted to tell him but first things first. Get away from Logan, as far as possible.

"Okay." Kendall simply answered. So we got in the car and drove off. "Wanna go to the park?"

"Won't we get recognized?"

"Yeah but it's not cause we're famous we're not allowed to have lives. And Logan won't find us there."

"Okay, fine." It only took us a few more minutes to get to the park. We walked in silence for a while untill we found a bench.

"Okay, tell me. What's wrong?" Kendall said to break the silence.

"Logan and I broke up."

"Yeah, I kind of figured that one out, but why? And why were you in the hospital?"

"After you guys left yesterday, Logan and I had a fight about telling everyone about us. I really don't get why he wouldn't want to tell anyone, everything would be so much easier, but that doesn't matter anymore now. but that isn't the reason I don't want to see him anymore. Thruth is...I'm..." Should I tell him? What if he reacts the same way Logan did? Kendall laid his hand on top of mine.

"It's okay, you can tell me." He gave me a sympathetic smile and I slightly smiled back.

"I'm...I'm pregnant."

"What?! That's amazing!" Kendall quickly gave me a hug. "So that's why you were in the hospital."

"Not exactly, I was the hospital because I almost had a miscarriage. Due to getting too upset about what Logan said. But me and the baby, we're both fine now."

"I'm glad to hear that." He gave me a heartwarming smile. "What did Logan say to get you that upset?"

"He...he asked me if...if I wanted to keep the baby." Kendall's face changed to shocked. "And he's trying to win me back now but I can't forgive him. I hate him for this but yet...I still love him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! my laptop is fixed !! Thanks daddy xD

but I wrote the story on my phone so if I want to post I need to retype everything :(

anyway I hope you liked this chapter :) let me know :)

-JonasRush