Chapter 4: hate vs. love

"Get out!" Another cry left my lips. I clutched my stomach even tighter. 

"Okay." Logan said so low, I barely heard him. After hearing the door shut I collaps on the ground and darkness took over.

Logan's P.O.V. 

I shut the door and I heard a loud noise coming from inside. I wanted to rush back in but Joni doesn't want me there. In stead I just called 911. 

"911, what's your emergency?"

"It's my girlfriend, she's pregnant and she's having stomach cramps."

"Okay, give me the adress and I'll send an ambulance right away." I gave her the adress, thanked her and ended the call. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to know how Joni was doing. So I opened the door again and saw her laying on the floor. 

"Joni!" I screamed and ran over to her. I putted on hand under her head for support. and my ear to her mouth. She's still breathing. I removed my head from lips and cupped her cheek with my free hand, rubbing it with my thumb. "Wake up, baby." I whispered. I kissed her lips very softly. "Wake up." A single tear rolled over my cheek.  I pulled her close to me and held her tight. "I'm sorry." I stayed in the same possition untill the paramedics pulled me away from her. 

Joni's P.O.V.

"You have been very lucky Mrs. Diamond. Thanks to your boyfriend we were able to get there early and save the baby." Someone knocked on the door. "Looks like you have a visitor. Just remember, you need your rest and remain calm."

"Okay, thank you doctor." I smiled at him, that smile quickly faded when the doctor opened the door and Logan came inside. I turned around so I didn't have to face him. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to visitmy girlfriend."

"Well must be in the wrong room because I'm not your girlfriend."

"Joni, can't we talk about this?"

"Sure, let's talk." I said turning around. "Let me guess, you're gonna tell me how you didn't want this to happen, that you never should've said that, that you're 'sorry' and that you 'love' me. Well guess what, Logan, I hate you and I will never forgive you for this. I rather raise this child alone than with you and don't worry, no-one will know it's yours." There was a brief silence.

"But I don't want that." There was something in his eyes that I couldn't quite place. Was it...hurt?

"I'd like you to go now, the doctor says I need to rest." I said calmly and turning back around. 

"Of course." I could hear his footsteps getting closer. He kissed my cheek. "I love you, I'm not letting you go." He whispered. I closed my eyes thightly. I heard him leave the room.

"I love you too." I whispered before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! another chapter!

what do you guys think? Is Joni going to forgive Logan? Should she?

haha, I'm now writing at chapter 12 and I only uploaded 4 xD Sorry but the internet is suckish and my laptop is broken :( 

oh and I know my tittles suck but I like coming up with tittles better than just naming it Chapter 1,2,3,... it's so boring

Run Wild and read my story xD (I know it sucks :P)

-JonasRush