Chapter 19: Love Me Again.

It's been a few weeks. The doorbell rang. It was as Logan. He had flowers in his hand and 'Love Me Again' was playing in the background. "Logan." 

"Look, I really appreciate it that you gave me a chance as a friend." 

"Logan." I tried to interrupt him. 

"But I can't take it anymore, you drive me insane." 

"Logan." I tried to interrupt him again, but he wouldn't listen. 

"I love you, Joni, I need to be with you and not just as a friend. We can be a family. I'll take good care of you and our son." 

"Logan!" I raised my voice. I finally had his attention. He was breathing heavily from talking so fast. "My water broke."  He paniced a little.

"I'll take you to the hospital." I nodded, grabbed the bag that had been packed for a few days now and went with Logan.  

A few hours later my baby boy was born. It was such an amazing feeling to have that baby in my arms. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." All the guys, girls and my parents came in. "Hey everybody." 

"So do you already have a name?" Ciara asked. 

"Only if the dad is okay with it." Logan smiled. "Jason Henderson." 

"It's perfect." Logan said. 

"We'll give you guys some alone time." My mom said. Everyone left the room except Logan. 

"Would you like it hold him?" Logan smiled and nodded. I handed him Jason. It was a beautiful to see Logan hold his son. Jason yawned. "Looks like his tired." Logan laid him in the baby bed. I sat up and patted the space next to me. Logan sat down. 

"So you're accepting me as his father?" I nodded. "Does that mean that you and I..." It seemed like he couldn't find the right words, so I helped him by kissing him full on the lips. 

"Does that answer your question?" He nodded and smiled. Then he kissed me again. 

"You make me so happy. I love you." 

"I love you too." After all those months I finally said it. A sigh of relief left Logan's lips.  

"So when are we going to tell everyone?"  

"Are you serious?" I was smiling widely. Logan nodded. "Go get everyone." Logan got up and went to the door. It didn't take him too long to get everyone back in the room. 

"'Sup?" Carlos asked. Logan sat next to me again and held my hand. 

"We're back together." He said happily. Everybody congratulated us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so there are 2 reasons why I chose the name Jason, one Logan said in a Cambio live chat (best live chat ever) that he always wanted to be called Jason because of the red power ranger, so he could also kick butt xD and second look at this:

             James

      KendAll

      CarloS

            LOgan

           JoNi or DustiN

so yeah Jason =) 1 chapter left =( but don't worry my new book Stuck. is coming soon =) Check out the sneack peek =)

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven

-JonasRush