Chapter 10: Happy to see you.

"Kendall, where are you taking me?"  

"I can't tell you." 

"Why not?" 

"'Cause you're going to kill me." We pulled up in front of Logan's house. 

"Why are we here?"  

"Because he's your baby's daddy and you love him and he loves you." 

"Yeah, but what he did yesterday." 

"He did out of love. He wants you to love him so badly. I'm afraid that if you ban him from your life he'll do stupid things. Just talk to him please." 

"Fine." I groaned and got out of the car. I went to door and rang the doorbell. There were some loud noises before Logan opened the door. He was clearly drunk. He could barely stand on his feet. He was wearing some sweatpants and a tank top. I put his arm around me and led him to the couch. "What are you doing, Logan?" I asked trying to get some sense into him. No such luck of course. 

"You're so beautiful." He laid his hand on my cheek. "I love you so much." He tried to kiss me but I pushed him away before he could.  

"Logan,-" I tried again but he cut me off. 

"I'm so happy you're here, look how excited I am." He took my hand and putted it in his pants. He groaned in pleasure at my brief touch. I quickly pulled it back out. He was hard.  

"Logan!" I screamed and sighed. "Why do you do this to yourself?" 

"What do you care? You hate me." I sighed. If only he knew how much I love him. 

"Please stop doing this. Thinking everyone hates you. Drinking this much. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I do care about you." I assured him. "I thought that what you did yesterday was unforgivable, but maybe I overreacted a little. Drinking like this isn't gonna help to make me forgive you let alone love you again. " 

"It's helping to make the pain go away and it makes me forget, about you." He mumbled the last part but I was still able to hear him. He wants to forget about me? Well it's no wonder I've been a bitch to him. But it still hurts. Tears sprung in my eyes. 

"You want to forget about me?" I said in a low voice.  

"No, but it's what you want." I couldn't stand to see Logan like this. He was so hurt and it was my fault. I laid my hand on his cheek. 

"No, it's not." I whispered. I couldn't take it any longer. So I crashed my lips into his. Damn hormones, make me wanna do this all the time. It took him a while to realize but he gladly kissed me back. When we parted we bumped foreheads. "Please don't forget about me, about us." I realized what I did and pulled away from him. "Friends?" I said sticking my hand out. He shook it. 

"Friends." He smiled. I texted Kendall to come and pick me up.  

"I gotta go. Please don't mess it up this time." I stood up, gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.