Chapter 7: Roomservice.

A knock on the door woke me up. Kendall peeked his head through the door. "Are you awake?"

"I am now." I smiled.

"Oh sorry, I'll come back later." He said wanting to shut the door. But my voice stopped him.

"No no, Ken. It's fine. Stay, please." A small smile formed on his lips. He entered the room completely.

"I brought you dinner." He said placing a tray on my lap.

"Thanks." I said grabbing my knife and fork. "How long have I been sleeping?"

"For about 5 hours." My eyes widened a bit. I looked at my phone, it was 8pm. I sighed.

"Oh well, I needed it." I started eating. "I haven't been sleeping much lately, guess I don't have to tell you why. I'm really tired but I can never fall asleep, I actually cried myself to sleep earlier." Kendall is really my best friend. I mean I love Carlos and James but I can tell Kendall everything. "I miss him, Kendall."

"I know." He whispered.

"How is he?"

"I haven't been talking to him much either, but I think he's pretty messed up. He regrets what he said and he misses you. He's only staying away from you because you don't want him near you." I nodded.

"Do you think I should take him back?" I said hesitantly.

"I don't know, it's your choice." I nodded again.

"I honestly don't know what to do." I paused for a while. "Ken, can you do something for me please?"

"What is it?"

"I know you and him aren't anymore what you used to be but could you go to Logan's for me and check up on him." He groaned a little. "Please." I gave him my most sweetest smile. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine." I put the tray aside and hugged him.

"Thanks, you know for taking care of me and everything."

"It's what best friends are for." He smiled, so did I. "Want to come downstairs with me and show Carlos and James how videogames should be played?" I laughed.

"Sure." Kendall picked up the tray before I could and we went downstairs. Carlos and James were really focused on their game. "Boo!" They both jumped.

"Not cool, Joni." James said standing up.

"Yeah Joni, I was about to win." Carlos continued.

"Sure you were." I said, I walked over to the front of the couch and sat in between them. Kendall was in the kitchen.

"So, how are you feeling?" James asked.

"I've been worse."

"You seem happier." Carlos said. I slightly smiled. "Hey, you have that doctors appointment tomorrow right?"

"Yeah." My smile grew wider and I putted my hand on my belly. "I hope everything is okay."

"I'm sure everything is fine." James said.

"So you guys want to play another game of Mario cart?" I said grabbing a controller.

"Sure." They said in sync. Grabbing a controller as well.

"Kendork! Get your butt in here and play a game with us." I shouted to the kitchen. Kendall came out and we played some Mario cart. Kendall and I were in the same team. I picked princess Peach as usual. I finished first, then Kendall, Carlos and then James. "Haha we won!" I fist bumped Kendall. It was fun really. I forgot about my problems just for a little while.

"It's late already can we spend the night?" Carlos asked.

"Wouldn't Alexa be worried?" I asked. I didn't worry about James and Kendall's girlfriend since well they don't have one.

"I'll text her, maybe she's able to come over if she isn't too tired."

"Great. Oh my God this could be like a slumber party. I can paint you guys' nails." I laughed. They laughed along.

"Yeah, not gonna happen." Kendall said. I pretended to be pouting but I couldn't hold back a smile.

"Alexa is coming." Carlos then said out of the blue.

"Awesome." I smiled. I really like Alexa and she seems to make Carlos very happy.

I woke up on a very strange pillow, oh wait that pillow is Kendall. "Morning." He said. I smiled.

"Morning. Sorry for sleeping on you."

"It's okay. Los and Alexa are making breakfast, you hungry?"

"Starving." I stood up and went to the kitchen. "Morning guys." I said entering.

"Morning." They both said smiling.

"So where is James?" I asked.

"Shower." Kendall said. "Anyway, I gotta go. I have some business to take care of." I gave him a confused look. "See you guys later." Before I could question anything he was out the door.