Chapter 20: Hello world. (Last chapter.)

"Ready to go home?" Logan asked.

"absolutely, let's get out of here." Logan grabbed my bag as I carried baby Jason. We drove to a beautiful house. "Logan, what are we doing here?"

"This is our new home." He said showing me the keys. My yawn dropped. "This is where we are gonna live our live together, as a family." I was speechless so I just kissed him. I got out of the car and took Jason. Logan opened the door to our new house. "Ladies first." I went inside and was amazed by the view. And by the fact that all of my stuff was already here. I gave myself a tour of the house. "Do you like it?" Logan asked as I came back to the living room.

"I love it." He smiled.

"What about me? Do you love me?"

"I'll have to think about that." I teased. "I think I do." I laughed a little. "I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you too." Logan whispered back, letting our lips meet.

"Logan, what time is it?"

"7.55. Why?"

"The live chat. It's at 8. Where's my laptop?"

"Joni, chillax." He went upstairs and came back with my laptop. I quickly logged in.

"Hey guys, sorry for the delay, can you see and hear me?" There were yes'. "Okay so there is a reason to this sudden live chat. Being that I would like you guys to meet some people. These two people are my life. So remember when I said that the father of my child and I were struggling, well we worked things out and we're back together. And then there is my baby boy, Jason." Logan handed me Jason. "Say hello to the world, Jason." I took his tiny hand and pretended for him to be waving. When Logan came into view everyone seemed surprised. Logan just took my head in his hands and kissed me. "People are watching."

"I don't care, they can all know how much I love you."

"I love you too." I pecked his lips. Things like 'you guys are so cute together.' and 'the perfect family.' came on the screen. It was heartwarming. After the live chat we putted Jason to bed. We just stood there with our arms around each other, watching at our baby sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sad to say that this is the end of Love Me Again :( it's gonna be so weird to click that complete button xD but I also have good news, I am strongly considering of posting a sequel :) are you guys up for that?

Meanwhile you guys can read my imagines and my new book 'Stuck' which I will post very, very, very soon :)

Thank you so much for reading my book, I hope you enjoyed it and I love you guys VERY much <3

We Are Just Getting Started :)

-JonasRush