Chapter 17: Reunion.

My parents just left when the doorbell rang. The smile that was on my face quickly faded as I saw who was at the door. "Nicholas?"  

"Hey Joni." He smiled. 

"What are you doing here?" I said in the most cold tone ever. 

"Well it's good to see you too, Joni." He was smirking by now. He's such a creep. "Aren't you going to invite me in?" 

"No." I simply stated. 

"That's not very nice, you know." 

"I have no reason to be nice to you." 

"Is everything okay over here?" Logan asked from behind me. 

"No, he won't leave." I said angrily.  

"Whose he?" I wanted to talk but Nicholas cut me off. 

"Nicholas Grey." He extended his hand, Logan shook It. "An old friend of Joni." 

"You call yourself a friend?" I couldn't help but laugh a little. 

"Oh that's right, an old boyfriend of Joni, I didn't think you would want everyone to know." I shot him a really angry glare. "I should come back later, since you have company now." 

"Don't bother." He waved goodbye and left.  

"He seems nice." 

"He's not, believe me." I said still annoyed.  

"What did he want actually?" 

"Don't know, don't care."  

"You don't have to be mad at me cause he showed up."  

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to work it out on you. He just pisses me off." 

"I see that, it's okay, I won't talk about it anymore."  

"Thanks, um, I'm gonna go upstairs, tell the rest i'm not feeling good or something and they can stay if they want to."  

"Okay." I sighed and went upstairs. I laid down on my bed. What did he want from me? How did he even find me? Why was he here? Tears started coming as I thought of what happened in the past. He's such a basterd. There was a knock on the door. 

"Joni?" Logan. "Everyone's gone." I didn't say anything. "Joni? Can I come in?" I walked to the door and slowly opened it. "Are you okay?" I shook my head no and wrapped my arms around his torso, crying in his shirt. "It's okay, he's gone." He comforted me. "You wanna talk about it?" I shrugged. "Let's sit down." We took a seat on my bed. "Talk to me." 

I took a deep breath. "We were in high school together. We had been friends for a while then we started dating. Everything went fine until we became seniors and our one year anniversary came up. He invited me over to his house. His parents were out on a business trip or something. He had prepared me dinner. After dinner we sat down on the couch. He started kissing me. Always rougher and rougher. His hands were all over my body, I knew what he wanted but I didn't want that. I wasn't ready, he knew that, but he didn't listen to me. He said I shouldn't leave high school as a virgin so it was time for his anniversary present. He tried to take my clothes off as I tried to push him away from me but he was too strong. I was crying the whole time, he would slap me because of it. Everytime I wanted to shout for help he putted his hand over my mouth, I would lick it and spit in it but it didn't quite help. I couldn't do anything so he...he raped me. We graduated and I've never seen him since, till now. I never told anyone either, I was too embarrassed. Please don't tell anyone." 

"Of course I won't tell anyone." His arms were already back around me.  

"I'm afraid he'll do something to me again." 

"I'm here now you're save. If he just shows up at your door, call me, okay?" I nodded.  

"Logan?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Will you stay with me tonight?" 

"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after this 3 chapters left

it's so weird that the most useless chapter (Logiebear) got  the most votes xD it was pretty cute if I do say so myself =P

Read Vote Comment 24/Seven

-JonasRush