Chapter 6: Naptime with memories. (dirty)

I'm in my third month of pregnancy now and things are really starting to show. Except from the guys and my parents, no-one knows that I'm pregnant. Soon enough I will not be able to hide it anymore. I'm wearing looser clothing now and things are working out but I'm planning on telling it in an interview. I'm absolutely not planning on telling who the baby's daddy is though. I've been trying to avoid him as much as possible and I think he got the message. He hasn't tried to kiss me anymore and we would only talk if it was really necessary. It's for the best. After a show he wouldn't come along with us like he usually does. The problem is that every time I'm with him I get so mad and I just want to scream in his face but once he is gone I miss him like crazy and I want his arms around me saying that everything will be okay. I don't know wha-.

"Joni?" Someone interrupted my thoughts. It was Kendall. All the guys were here to 'hang out' which basically means check up on me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little tired. I...um...I think I'm going to take a nap. You guys can stay here if you want to. You know where the fridge and the games are." I forced a laugh. I gave all of them a hug and went upstairs. I laid down on my bed and tried to fall asleep, I failed. I was really tired but I couldn't sleep. There were too many things going on in my head and all those things just end up with thinking about Logan. Sigh.

-FLASHBACK-

"Logie!" I screamed when I saw my boyfriend standing at the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey beautiful." He kissed me. "Ready to go for a ride?" He smiled, he showed me his helmet. I was so excited, I loved riding with Logan on his motorcycle.

"Absolutely, let me go get my jacket." I turned on my heels and grabbed my jacket. "Let's go." I said jerking the helmet out of his hand and putting it on my head.

"Someone's excited."

"Of course, because I get to spend a day with you." I laid my hand on his cheek. We got onto the motorcycle and drove off. My arms were wrapped around him tightly, most of the time, because at one point I was roaming his body, everywhere. First just his chest then his leg and then well you know his manly parts. I don't know but something about this motorcycle turned me on. Logan jumped a little when I was at that last part. He grabbed my hand and putted it back around his waist. I know he liked it though, but he had to keep his mind on the road and I wasn't really helping him. So I just let him drive, I wouldn't want us to crash. We got to a forest, well sort of, with an open space.

"I arranged us a little picnic." Logan said after we got off the motorcycle and putted the helmets down. He opened the trunk (Idk how they call that on a motorcycle) and pulled out a picnic basket and a blanket.

"You're the sweetest." I said pecking his lips.

"I know." He said smiling. I walked a little further in front of Logan. "Joni!" I turned around. "Catch!" He shouted throwing the blanket at me, right in my face. He chuckled.

"You're going to pay for that, Henderson!"

"I look forward to it." He said finally reaching me.

"Who says you're going to like it?"

"Well, it's with you so I'm sure I'll love it." He kissed me. We laid open the blanket and everything from the basket. We sat down and he pecked my lips before we started eating. "You are so beautiful you know." I giggled.

"Logie, you're making me blush."

"Which makes you even cuter."

"Stop it." I say laying my head on his chest.

"I love you."

"You what?" I said jokingly. I looked up at him.

"I love you." He repeated laying his hand on my cheek.

"Don't think I heard you." He rolled his eyes, sighed and pulled us down. "I just like hearing you say that."

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you."

"I love you too."

"You what?" He repeated what I said earlier.

"Yeah, I'm not going to fall for that." I giggled. He grabbed me and spun us around holding my hands above my head.

"But you're falling for me, right?"

"Um..." I pretended to be thinking. "No." He had a shocked expression on his face. "I fell for you a looooong time ago." I smiled, so did he. He leaned in and kissed me, I gladly accepted the kiss. He started to lick my lips, asking for entrance, which I allowed him, of course. He released one of my wrists to lay his hand on my waist. He went from my lips to my cheek then my neck, my shoulder. Then he left a trail of kisses to my belly. He lifted up my shirt a bit and kissed my tummy. "Logan." He looked at me with his lips still attached to my skin. "Not here." I went with my hand trough his hair.

"Why not?" He mumbled against my skin and continued kissing.

"What if someone sees us?"

"Baby, we've been here for over 2 hours. Did you see anyone?" He said taking his lips of off me for once. "And I know you want me because I remember what happened on the motorcycle earlier." He smirked.

"It's not that I don't want you, I just don't want anyone to see us. And I don't care if I didn't see anyone these past 2 hours, I don't want them to see me."

"Fine." He said getting up and he started to call someone. Meanwhile I grabbed everything that was on the floor. "Okay, thanks bro." Logan said into the phone. "Let's go." He said grabbing my hand and running towards the motorcycle.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He said when we reached the motorcycle. "Just put this on your beautiful head." He handed me a helmet. "And get on the bike." I did as he told me and we drove off. We stopped at a cute little chalet. It was away from the rest of the world. A brown-haired guy opened the door and shouted. "Logan!" He opens his arms for Logan to hug him. Logan hugs him.

"Hey, man it's nice to see you again."

"Same here. Aren't you going to introduce me to the beautiful lady." He said kissing the top of my hand.

"Hands off Mike." Logan said wrapping his arm around my neck. "She's mine." He kissed my cheek. "Joni this Michael, I met him when I just moved to Los Angeles. Michael this is my girlfriend Joni."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine." He smiled back. Logan shot him a glare. He is so cute when he is jealous. Michael handed Logan a key.

"Thanks again for letting us stay here."

"No problem. Enjoy." He said, tapping Logan on the shoulder and driving away.

"Ladies first." Logan said with a hand gesture. I went inside and looked around. I hear the door being shut. Then I feel two hands massaging my shoulders and someone kissing my neck. I tilt my head to the side to give him more access. "No-one can see us here." He whispered in my ear. I turned around. I laid my hand on his chest and slowly let it make his way to Logan's pants, feeling his growing.

"Well, who's excited now?" He smiled nervously. I brought my lips up to his ear. "Where's the bedroom?" I whispered. Logan picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and he ran to the bedroom. "One second." I said as we reached the bedroom. I went to what I hoped was going to be the bathroom and it was. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a mess. I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail and took my clothes off till I was only wearing my bra and panties. Thank God I took some time to pick out my underwear this morning. I took in a deep breath and opened the door again. Logan was already on the bed, struggling to take his pants off. "Oh Logan." I said soft and slow while playing with my hair.

"Damn, baby girl, you look sexy." He said, making his way towards me.

"Let me help you with that." I said and pulled his pants off.

"Thanks." Logan smiled. Then he started kissing me roughly. I threw him onto the bed. He quickly turned us around, so he could take control. He kissed me everywhere he could. I couldn't do anything but kiss him and moan. "You're still wearing too much." Logan said out of breath and he took my bra off. I pulled at his boxers letting him know I wanted them off. He understood and took them off. He pulled my panties off. Without a warning he pushed himself inside me while sucking on my nipple.

"Logan!" I screamed out, clutching my fingers into his hair. He started moving. "F*ck, Henderson." Logan moaned. We both came to our climax and collapsed on the bed next to each other. "You were amazing."

"So were you." He pulled me close to him. "I love you, baby girl." He kissed my head.

"I love you too, Logiebear." We both fell asleep.

-end of flashback-

I was crying my eyes out but in some way I managed to fall asleep.