Chapter 11: Last show.

The friendship thing between Logan and I is really working out. Although he tries to win my heart and trust back. I started to forgive him. Things are starting to be like the way it was before we started dating. I was in my 6th month of pregnancy and I was about to do my last show since it's getting harder to perform.  

"Joni!" I turned around to see Logan. He was smiling at me. "Good luck tonight." 

"Thanks." I smiled back.  

"You know when it gets too hard, the guys and I can still take over."  

"I know but everything will be fine." I assured him. I like it when he's protective over me. 

"Didn't you have your doctors appointment yesterday? How's the baby doing?" 

"He is doing great." I said emphasizing the he. A wide smile grew across his face.  

"He? As in it's a boy?" I nodded. "That's...that's amazing." There was a brief silence. "Joni, I-" 

"2 minutes." A man cut him off. 

"I gotta go. I'll talk to you after the show okay, um we're going to my place, you want to come along?" 

"Sure."  

My last show was awesome, I couldn't have wished for a better one. We were now all at my place. Once again playing Mario cart. " Can we spend the night again, Joni?" James asked as the game was finished.  

"Yeah, sure."  

We were about to fall asleep and I saw Logan sneak out. "Logan." I whispered because I didn't want to wake up the rest. I stood up and walked over to him. "Where are you going?" 

"Home." 

"Why? I thought everyone was spending the night." 

"I didn't think you would like me here." 

"I invited you, right?" A slight smile spread across his face. I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom so we could talk better. "So right before the show you wanted to say something to me. Maybe you can tell me now."  

"Oh, I...I just wanted to say that I'm really happy you gave me another chance." He said hesitantly. 

"You sure that was it?" He just nodded and smiled. "You know if there's something you ever want to talk about, I'm here for you."  

"Thanks." I hugged him and I didn't want to let him go. When we parted I laid down on the bed and patted the space next to me. He understood and laid down. We spend a few hours talking and laughing before falling asleep.