introduction

i won't say i'm in love

a novel by

gemthegemini

-----

NOTICE

Copyright © 2016 gemthegemini

All rights reserved. All versions and sections of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

It would therefore be much appreciated if you could notify me if you see any story published that has an uncanny similarity to this one - which I came up with in my own head :) 

 -----

SUMMARY

  Ella Parker was never one for love stories.

 After the disintegration of her parents marriage that ended in a messy divorce, she finds it hard to let anyone past the insecure wall she so often hides behind. She believes love is a fairytale for adults, so she swore to herself that she would never fall for it. 

 But when school returns after the summer, Ella encounters a familiar face and embarks of the romance of a lifetime that questions everything she thinks she knows about love. 

 Will their relationship be able to withstand the secrets that interweave with ghosts from Ella's past? And will she ever be able to overcome her demons to let him in? 

 Love just got a whole lot more complicated.  

  ----- 

WARNING

I cannot promise that this story will not contain any swearing so please read on at your own discretion.

This book may contain errors as I have not completely finished editing yet, view this as a work in progress :)

  -----