2

It had been 18 years since Jacob left Holby. He hadn't seen Connie nor his daughter. He didn't even know his daughter's name. He blamed it all on Connie. She had used him and then pushed him away.

He had returned to holby a week ago. As he was walking, he saw a girl on a motorbike being hatred by  three men. She look terrified! Frightened. He went over and without warning, he started hitting them. "Don't you dare do that to women." He shouted. "You need to respect them." He continued hitting them until they could no longer fight Jacob back.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes thank you." She replied in her posh accent. "You saved me."

"It's no problem." He replied. "Just be more careful in the future.

Jacob's hand oozing with blood as a result of fighting them.

"Oh you are bleeding." The girl said as she held Jacob's hand.

"It's nothing." He said but the girl pulled his hand out again.

"Come with me." She firmly said as she pointed to her motorbike informing him to sit. Without further argument, he sat and she speeded off.

"You remind me of someone." He said.

"Who?" She asked curiously.

"A woman I used to be with." He replied.

"Ohh, what's her name?" She enquired.

"Connie." He simply said.

"So you aren't together anymore?" She asked.

"You ask a lot of questions." He replied. "And no, she told me to leave once our daughter was born."

"So you haven't seen her or your daughter." She said.

"No."

"I am really sorry." She said.

"What's your name?" He asked her.

"Mia." She replied.

They arrived at holby ED. The last place he wanted to be.

"Ermm...I shouldn't be here." He said as he tried to get away but Mia pulled him inside. She held his hand as she walked through resus, all eyes on them two.

"Right, mum this is-" the girl began to say but stopped. "What your name?" She asked.

"Masters." He replied. "Jacob Masters."

At that instance, the woman turned around and was shocked to see Jacob.

"Connie..." He uttered. He turned around and looked at Mia standing next to him. She was his daughter...Mia Masters..