10

One week ago, Connie's life changed. Jacob left the house again and this time, her daughter Mia left her too. She had lost Grace before and now Mia followed the same footsteps... She had left....leaving Connie all alone!

She has stayed in her room, same position as they had left her in, not bothering to move...not bothering to eat. She had stopped going to the ED, locking herself away, avoiding all human contact.

She was destined to be like that. To be alone! To be lonely! To be rejected! She had once pushed people away and now, they have left her on their own will, not caring how she felt!

She had lost once again! lost everything...

______________________

The day Jacob had been waiting for had finally arrived. The day he was going to marry Cassandra. The day his family was going to be complete.

It had been a week since he had left Connie's house with Mia following him. He wanted to stop her from leaving but Mia was old enough to make her own decisions. She made her choices and she chose to leave Connie too.

No one had gotten in touch with her since they had left. Not even Mia. She was hurting. She was hurt that her mother, the woman she loved the most had done nothing all her life but lie to her. Continuously! Lied about Jacob! Lied about Grace!

Jacob stood by the altar wearing a black suit waiting to marry the woman he loves.

The doors opened and together, Chloe and Mia walked in, throwing flowers, leaving a trail for Cassandra to walk on. Jacob had asked them to be the bridesmaids and they had happily accepted. They wore light pink knee length dresses which had a belt of sequins across the waist sections. Their hair set in neat curls!

Cassandra walked in wearing the dress that Jacob had chosen for her. It was a mermaid dress, which hugged her body, revealing her curves. It was tight around the chest emphasising her breasts.

A step at a time she took as she walked along the flower trail until she was stood next to Jacob. His face was lit with a massive smile as she stood beside him.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of
Jacob Masters and Cassandra David in holy matrimony, which is an honorable estate, that is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently and
soberly."

The priest continue to talk whisky Jacob held Cassandra's hands. He looked at Jacob and asked,

"Do you, Jacob Masters take thee Cassandra David to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and
in health, to love, honor, and cherish, 'til death do us part."

"I do." Jacob replied with a smile on his face.

The priest turned to Cassandra and  repeated the question,

"Do you Cassandra David take thee Jacob Masted to be your lawfully wedded husband. to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and
in health, to love, honor, and cherish, 'til death do us part."

Silence filled the room as people waited in anticipation for her reply.

"I..." She began to say and then stopped. She looked at Mia and sighed heavily before replying,

"I don't..."

I am sorry, not the best chapter but i had promised hannahlouiset1 I will update so I wrote is quickly as I was busy revising for my exam tomorrow.