7

Jacob was kneeling on the floor, holding a small box in his hand. Inside was a beautiful diamond ring.

" There aren't enough words to describe the love  I have for you. You mean everything to me! Without you, my life would be not be the same. I can't imagine my life without you there by me. Would you make me the happiest man by  marrying me..."

"Of course I will." She said as Jacob slid the ring on her finger. He gently kissed her and said. "I love you." As he pulled away.

"Mum?" Mia said as she saw Connie standing by the door.

Jacob and Cassandra turned to look Connie. She stood there not knowing what to do. She had just witnessed Jacob proposing to Cassandra and it killed her inside to know that Jacob had moved on.

She still loved him. Yes, she pushed him away but that was a mistake that Connie has regretted doing for the past 18 years. After he left, connie tried really hard to find him but it was too late. She had lost him before and now she will lose him again.

"Congratulations." She said. She collected her coat and left saying she was called into work. A lie she had to say to escape. "I will see you at home Mia."

_____________________

Jacob, Mia and Chloe arrived home to find the house empty. Connie was not anywhere to be seen. It was already 11pm but no sign of Connie.

"Why don't you two go and sleep." He said.

"Mum isn't home yet." Mia said. "She's never this late. I am really worried."

"You go and I will wait for her." He said and the two girls headed upstairs.

Two hours later, Jacob heard someone trying to open the door. He rushed to it and opened it revealing a drunk Connie.
"Careful." He said as he pulled her inside. "How much did you have to drink."

"A loooooootttt..." She said as she tried to walk upstairs but couldn't as she was all over the place.

Jacob carried her in his arms and headed upstairs. "You are so unpredictable Connie." He said.

"Jacob.." She said as she placed her hand on his cheek. "Why did you leave me alone..I looked for you but you were gone..." She said in a sleepy voice.

Jacob just remained silent and entered her room. He placed her on the bed and pulled the covers over her when she held his hand. "Don't leave again Jacob..." She uttered. "I feel lonely on my own..I don't have anyone with me...no one likes me.."

She paused for a moment and looked at him. "I cry everyday for the mistake I did..." She continued. "I cried for hurting you for all those years...I cry because I miss you Jacob..."

"Goodnight Connie." He said and began to leave after freeing his hand but Connie held it again. "Why are you hurting me Jacob?" She said as tears began streaming  down her face. "Why did you ask her to marry you Jacob..."

He stood there watching her talk as she poured her heart out. "I love you Jacob..." She said. "I love you a lot Jacob...but you hurt me.."

Jacob pulled his hand away from her in shock and just stood there watching her. "Please don't leave me Jacob.... I love you Jacob..." She added and continued to cry.

Connie crying. The one thing Jacob hated the most was the sound of Connie crying. As much as he hated he, he couldn't bare see the precious tear drops that she sheds...

"Connie, you need to sleep." He said as he sat back down by her bed wiping the tears away. "Please don't cry."

He sat there admiring her. She still looked beautiful when when crying. He gently caressed her cheeks and without thinking, he leaned in a kissed her. His mind was clouded with feelings for Connie once again. Connie responded to the kiss as he moved on top of her. The kiss was wild! It was passionate! Hot! Wet! It revealed their hunger for each other's body! His hands started roaming Connie's body and still they rested by her thighs.

He pulled way and removed his clothes whilst Connie removed hers until they were both naked. Jacob's hand went and touched her clit and started to stimulate her as Connie let out small moans. He inserted two fingers inside her and started thrusting them in and out until she came on his hand.

He resumed back to kissing her. "I ...want...you...Jacob." She said in between the kiss. Without breaking the kiss, Jacob entered her! She moaned his name and this drove him crazy! He increased the pace as he thrusted in and out of her. He raised his head and looked at her upper body; both lower bodies were still attached and not anytime sooner were they ever going to part. Jacob moved to her right side of the neck and licked it! He moved to the Left and bit heh causing Connie to flinch! He then licked and kissed the spot easing her pain.

He increased the pace, making Connie moan his name more and more....

Will Jacob regret his actions when they wake up....

Well done to Kjonesy2002 for guessing correctly xx