16

Three months went past, Jacob and Connie have been living happily with Mia and Chloe. Chloe has accepted Connie as her mother. She was really happy finally having a proper family and so was Mia. Their family was complete after 18 years.

Connie and Jacob has gone out to dinner on their own after Chloe and Mia insisted that they needed time alone. He took her to the new Italian restaurant where Connie Jacob had booked at table.

Half way through eating their desert, Jacob kneeled on the floor and took out a small red box out of his pocket.

"What are you doing Jacob?" Connie asked nervously knowing exactly what was going to happen.

Jacob held Connie's hand in his whilst holding a diamond ring on the other hand.

"Connie, I wanted to do a a massive speech but there aren't enough words to describe how I feel. The first time I saw you, I knew you were the one. You are beautiful Connie and it's been a privilege being with you. I want to wake up everyday knowing that you are mine. Only mine. So Connie, will you marry me?" He asked.

By now Connie had tears in her eyes. "Of course I will marry you Jacob." She replied and Jacob gently slid the ring on her finger.
"It's beautiful Jacob." She said. "Like you sweet cheeks." He replied.

They finished eating and then Jacob helped Connie into the car. "You haven't stopped smiling Connie." He said.

"That's because I am happy Jacob." She replied. "I am finally happy with my life. I have you and my two daughters."

She leaned in and kissed Jacob. He responded instantly and soon it got heated but Connie pulled back. "All in good time Jacob." She said. "Now drive, I can't wait till Mia an Chloe find out."

Jacob kissed Connie one more time and then drove off. After half an hour, they were home. They got out the car and walked hand in hand to the door where Connie opened it. As soon as Jacob entered the house, he kicked the door shut and pushed Connie against the wall kissing her passionately. He was craving for her body! Her prefect body which was only for him. No other man could touch her. Just him.

They stumbled into the living room and Jacob pushed Connie onto one of the sofas, still kissing her.

"Hello Jacob." Came a voice from the living room.

They broke the kiss and looked across, only to find Cassandra siting on the second sofa. Connie quickly got up and stood next to a shocked Jacob holding his hand.

"What are you doing enter Cassandra?" He asked.

"It's nice to see you too Jacob." She replied sarcastically.

"Sorry, I was just surprised." He replied. "Is everything alright?"

"I am pregnant." She said.

Connie left Jacob's hand and moved backwards, tears threatening to fall. She looked at the ring on her hand and tear drop fell on her hand. She was happy once again but now, everything was going to change. Her happy times with was Jacob was over before it actually began...

Credits goes to connie_masters and AmberParkin for the pregnancy suggestion!