5- The Mega Evolution

Is been about a week since I took control of the park and everything is okay. I've been working hard at evolving my trikes. I now have 2 that are yellow with a dotted pattern down their back. I just got the second one yesterday. Last night I got a text from Wu.
Wu-You have 2 of those trikes as far as they'll go in evolution right now, unless you're willing to try an experiment tomorrow. Meet up with me and we'll talk about it
So I drove up in my truck and entered the building. Doctor Wu gave me some tea, he sat down at his desk and I sit on a nearby couch.
"What's this new experiment you've got?"
"I call it Mega Evolving"
"I'm listening"
"We take the 2 animals with complete genome sequences and then with that knowledge mutate them to be as powerful as they can"
"Will it hurt the animals? You know I care about them"
"It should be just like normal evolutions as long as everything goes smoothly, they'll just look very different"
"If it doesn't go smoothly?" I say with a concerned tone
"I have no idea what could happen, the possibles are nearly limitless"
I contemplate it for some time while sipping the tea.
"Alright we'll do it, I'll call in for trike transfer"
"Great, I'll give you updates as we go along"
We shake hands and I walk out. When I turn the first corner from leaving Wu's office I see Hoskins standing just a few feet from me.
"So you took his offer?"
"Why were you listening to that conversion?"
"That's none of your business"
"Actually since I run this place, yes it is. What reason would an arena worker need to know about projects of mine?"
"I'm not just an arena worker you know, I'm a lot more than that"
"Then what are you"
"That's for you to find out" he says with a smirk and the walks away
I turn to see that Wu was already gone, then a tap on my shoulder. It was Owen.
"Hoskins was talking notes on his phone during your conversation. I couldn't read them, but I know it was related to the conversation. Just a gut feeling."
"I really don't trust that guy" I say "Thanks for keeping an eye on him, it helps ease the paranoia"
"You're not alone on that. I've got to go though, the pterosaurs aren't going to feed themselves" he finishes then walks away.
------------------------
3 hours later
------------------------
*buzz*
Wu-It's finished, come down and take a look at this thing we've created
Manager-Be there ASAP
It's late evening, I get in the truck again and take off towards the lab. As I step in Wu greets me.
"It was a complete success, we've added a bunch of defense and even bent the horns for more damage in combat"
I look into the area below and see a bright yellow and blue trike with large horns on its frill, spikes down it's back, and yes very curved horns. It was happily munching on a pile of leaves placed inside.
"Wow" I say trying to contain my excitement "she'll draw in a big crowd"
"You bet she will" Wu says very proud of his work.
Wu leaves and I arrange for a transport.
"Quite the beauty ain't she?"
I jump from the voice behind me, it was Hoskins.
"Hoskins you scared me half to death, what's with the sneaking around?"
"I highly doubt you'd have let me see this thing until it was in the exhibit surrounded by people"
"It's not like it would've been long"
"I'm an impatient man Manager"
"Why don't you ever refer to me by my name?"
"You're my boss, I'm not going to talk casually with you"
"But you won't listen to me or answer my questions half the time"
"Sometimes I don't want to answer"
"You got something to hide Hoskins?"
"Not anymore than the average man" he finishes before walking off.
The chopper arrives and I get on as it carries the trike. Once dropped off I get inside and make the special announcement over the park intercom. I release her and let her go for the pile of fruit and leaves I have put there ahead of time. People gather and marvel at the wonderful beast they've never seen or heard of before, the Mega Triceratops.