6- Big Bad Carnivores

*crash*
The utahraptor was thrown into the metal wall by the tail swing of the diplodocus. It gets up and jumps for the neck getting some good bites and scratches. Diplodocus is down. I release Majungosaurus who has now been Mega Evolved.
Utahraptor jumps towards her and she puts her head down so the raptor hits the spike on it's head. As it falls the Mega Majungo then bites and picks up the raptor. She shakes it around until it's beaten.
Me and Owen cheer and high five as Hoskins presents me with another new dinosaur embryo.
"Thank you" I say in a smug tone
"You think you're a real tough guy huh? Let's see you handle what I'll have next" Hoskins gets an evil grin on his face and it unsettles me.
Me and Owen get in the rebuilt Jurassic Park jeep we found in the ruins.
It's been about a month since I took over this job. Me and Owen have become more or less buddies.
"That was a close one" I say while driving back
"Yeah, good thing you Mega Evolved that Majungo" Owen says while siping a soda he brought along.
"Do you ever wonder why Hoskins has so many dinosaur embryos" I say
Owen contorts his face to show he's thinking hard "You know that hadn't really crossed my mind. Yeah... where's he getting them from?"
I respond "Yeah, we should look into that"
"Ninja time?" he says with a smile on his face
"Yeah it's ninja time"
We continue to drive towards the lab
-----------------------
Me and Owen are subtly following Hoskins around, he doesn't notice us. Then I see him jump into his car. We take the jeep and follow his car tracks in the dirt. Suddenly the tracks turn off into the tree line. We follow and find that once you get past a certain point it turns into another dirt road. I wondered why I'd never seen it before then I noticed that the trees above cover up the trail. We start to slow and get out once we see the tree line is ending.
We get to the edge and hide behind some bushes.
I pull out some binoculars and study the area. Then I notice a building painted like leaves and bushed that's rather well hidden. I see Hoskins' car parked out front. He's talking to someone I don't recognize.
"Do you see that" I say handing him the binoculars
"Wow, someone doesn't want to be seen" Owen then studies the building before handing them back to me
"Let's get out of here before he sees us"
We start creeping away and drive off, Hoskins didn't see us... or at least wasn't suspicious.
----------------
The next day
----------------
I wake up and find a message from Hoskins.
Hoskins- You guys need to work on your stealth, the whole time you were walking behind me I knew what you were doing. I'd rather not feel I'm being stalked.
I then replied to his message
Manager- I have no idea what you're talking about
After brushing my teeth I see another message from him
Hoskins- You're denying the truth, got something to hide?
I was waiting a long time for him to ask this, I send my prepared response
Manager- Not any more than the average man Hoskins
I didn't receive a message back.
-----------------
Later that day
-----------------
I got new message from Hoskins after lunch
Hoskins- I've got a big surprise for you in the arena. Come on down
I then messaged Owen about what was going down, of course he agreed to pick me up and come along.
When I arrived Hoskins greeted us.
"Do you ever have anything better to do Owen?" Hoskins asks
"These fights endanger the dinosaurs, both me and the Manager both care about them so I'm here to support him." Owen answers
"You could call me by my name you know?"
"Sorry still haven't gotten it down. Don't tell me I, need to try to do that on my own" Owen says
"Could we get to the arena fight please?" Hoskins says impatiently
"Alright what do you got" I say smugly
He shows me a phase 2 tropeognathus, phase 2 utahraptor, and phase 1 Carnotarus.
"Pulling out some of the tougher guys huh?" I say to Hoskins
"Couldn't let you get away with being that smug could I?"
"Guess not"
I think about what creatures I'd choose
"I'm calling in phase 2 Diplodocus, phase 3 Labyrinthodontia, and Mega Majungo."
"You think you can beat this" Hoskins says
"I know I can"
---------------
The dinosaurs are all in their cages and the dome is pulled over the arena. Hoskins releases the Trop so I open us the door for the diplodocus. The pteranodon pecks and scratches at the diplodocus, but it's a fruitless effort. The diplodocus bites it's leg and slams it into the ground knocking it out instantly. Then the utahraptor is released. It takes down the diplodocus pretty fast.
I send out lab and it quickly scurries into the water around the arena. Utahraptor runs after, but is too late to catch her. It studies the waters edge. Then the lab jumps out and drags the raptor under. Moment s later Utah emerges covered in bites and knocked out.
Finally Carnotarus is released, she dives into the water and drags out lab. She stomps on her knocking her out. Mega Majungo gets sent out.
Now it's a battle of the beasts, a Mega Majungo vs a Carnotarus.
The Carnotarus charges and goes for the neck. Mega dodges and bites the neck of the Carnotarus. It's spikes cut the inside of it's mouth, but it manages to throw the Carno into the wall.
*BAAAAMMMMM*
The force shakes the whole arena. Carno runs sideways into the Mega stabbing it with it's horn. Mega pulls back and the Rams the top of it's head into the bottom jaw of the Carno. The spike of it's head cutting straight through. Carno stumbles. Mega knocks her down and bites the neck again. She shakes vigorously until the Carno gives up.
"Woo hoo!!! I did it!!!" I shout exitedly. Hoskins comes over and reluctantly hands over the embryo.
"I'm done playing games, I'm going to actually try to beat you now" he says "No more easy matches"
He walks off.
"Let's get this thing to the creation center" we walked off and started the drive to the lab.