3- Triceratops

I was awoken by a vibration, I looked over to see another one of the phone devices Owen used yesterday. Someone had been in my room, but who? Also why'd they give me this?
I picked up the phone and read the message.
Hoskins- Hope you like it
Great now this guy is creeping in my room while I'm sleeping. I get up and check the room to make sure he didn't steal anything, all good. Guess I should start locking my door.
I go through my morning routine and exit the hotel. Not 5 minuets later a person approaches me dressed in a lab coat.
"Hey, Doctor Wu wanted me to tell you that your Triceratops have hatched" they said.
"Alright well then let's head to the lab" I respond.
They walk with me back to the lab. I'm surprised to see the triceratops are already adult size.
"I thought you said they just hatched" I say shocked.
"We've really speed up growth process" Wu said while writing down notes.
"Do you know if the cage is finished?"
"Yeah, I sent one of scientists to check that out. Let's take these 2 over there."
We get them in cages and airlift them from the the lab. I ride in the chopper with Wu to the cage. When we are landing I see Owen already in the exhibit as well as Hoskins. The cage opens releasing the trikes.
Hoskins gets a grin as he sees the trikes.
"So this is what you've got huh?" He says.
"What else would I have" I ask.
"You'll find out" he retorts and then walks out of the cage.
"That doesn't sound good" Owen says while approaching one of the trikes. He pulls out some food and starts to feed her.
"You know that guy was in my bedroom last night while I was asleep" I say disgusted.
"Are you serious? How do you know?"
I hold up the phone and show him the text.
"That is some next level creepy right there" Owen says.
"Yeah, I'm going to keep my door locked from now on. I'm also going to have someone watch him and make sure he isn't doing anything suspicious."
"I'm on the case" Owen says.
"You sure?"
"I'd like to be clued in on what he's planning as well."
I stop a moment then say "I think we should feed these girls. How much food do I have?"
"You'd have to ask Claire about that."
I pull out the phone and ask Claire.
Manager-Hey Claire what are our food stocks like?
Claire-How'd you get one of the phones
Manager-Not important right now, but you know how much food we have right?
Claire-Yeah, we have about 5000 pounds. I'll send some to your trike cage
Manager-Thanks
In less than 30 minuets a copper carrying the food drops off the package. A huge wooden box labeled "2500 pounds of food" is cracked open. The trikes run right up to it and begin eating.
"He's going to want you to fight these girls today, or at least one of them" Owen says out of nowhere.
"Hoskins? Well it's not like I wouldn't expect that from him" I say.
*buzz*
Hoskins-Bring one of those trikes to my arena, we've got work to do
"Speak of the devil, well I guess I'm off. Call in a chopper to transport the trike for me will you?" I say.
"Sure" He says while pulling out his phone.
I take off in a truck towards the arena.