A BIG JOKE??

I push Garette off me and put on the first shirt my hand picked up. I saw my bad at the corner I grabbed it and made my out of the apartment. Leaving Garette flabbergasted by my sudden reaction.

I don't know what I was thinking but I can't. I won't.

My phone was still ringing when I entered the elevator. I can't talk right now. I cancelled the call and headed out of the building not looking back. Not even once.

As the cab drove away from the building, I felt much terrible than before. I'm a bitch. I'm no good than a slut. I'm no different than them, low-life good for nothing cheating lewd woman!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GARETTE'S POV

FUCK MY LIFE!

I can't believe what the fuck just happened! One moment she has her tongue down my throat and the next thing she's running like I' m some disgusting creepy creature!

I'm GARETTE THOMPSON for crying out loud!

Okay, maybe I'm not famous or the freaking daughter of the President but still!

NO ONE ------ as in NADA, AUCUN, KIENER, NONE, WALA or whatever language there is ------ do that to me!

I know I'm being over dramatic but you can't blame me!

Did you fucking see what she fucking did?!

Yeah, she did that not once but twice!! TWO FREAKING TIMES!!

Maybe the first time is not counted as running away but I can't help the frustration building up inside me. It's like she takes you in this plane telling you to enjoy the ride then when you're high up the horizon and enjoying the view below, she suddenly tells you the plane has NO FREAKING GAS, HAS ONE FUCKING EMERGENCY PARACHUTE (for herself), and YOU'RE FUCKING GONNA CRASH DOWN! And guess what? The next thing you know, you're holding tight to that armchair and screaming your guts out as you feel the rapid pull of gravity!!

And BOOM! You hit the ground with a FUCKING BIG BANG!!

Alright! Sorry for fucking too much ---- I mean, cursing too much! It just goes off every time I'm a bit frustrated.

So now, I'm lying here in my bed, ALONE, staring at my ceiling, making friends with the shadows on my wall.

Whoa, that sounded creepy.

Anyhow, no making friends with the shadows involved. I'm just here thinking things through.

I let out a sigh.

If not for this "thing" I feel about her, I won't even dream on getting close to her but I can't help it. I like being close to her. I mean, I'm not trying anything! I just wanted to know her or something like that.

Yeah right! Tell that to the Pope!

Shut up brain! I'm not asking for your opinion!

Great! I just talked back to my non-existent brain cells!

Maybe I should just ditch this stupid job. Make excuses so they can find someone new. It'll save me a lot of trouble.

But can I take that?

Can I take not seeing her?

I only have a month to know her. Just a month.

I'm not even asking for anything beyond friendship.

Really?! So the kisses and make out sessions you both enjoyed are nothing??

I told you to shut up, you creepy brain cell!! You're not helping in this situation!