Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

My lips moved against Niall’s slowly but carefully as my hands still gripped his shirt from when I pulled him down to meet my lips. Kissing Niall did wonders to my heart, but when he kissed back, my knees nearly buckled beneath me. Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. We were chest to chest, hands nearly entwining with each other, as I pulled away to catch my breath. 

Niall pressed his forehead against mine and whispered hoarsely, “Fucking hell, Allie.”

My eyes fluttered shut and I could only make a simple noise as a response to Niall. Our breathing matched, out of breathing and panting slightly. Our foreheads rested against each other as our fingers found their way towards each other. My hand soon became entwined with his, and for a single moment, I wish it would stay this way forever. 

"I missed you," Niall whispered against my lips.

My eyes were almost watering as stupid as it was. Being here with Niall, having him less an inch away from my lips was amazing compared to sleeping without him last night. I never want to go through that again -- ever. 

"I miss you too," I finally told him. 

Niall pulled away from me, but kept our fingers entwined as he led me towards the couch. Niall sat down and I cuddled up to his side, letting Niall wrap his arm around me. I felt his lips press against my forehead as my eyes fluttered shut. 

Being next to Niall again was perfect. 

Niall's POV

Allie was nestled into my arms as we watched Will & Grace on my laptop. I could barely pay attention, though I'm sure Allie enjoyed watching it since she was giggling at some of the comments every few minutes.

Last night, and this morning, was pure hell for me. I couldn't go to sleep right knowing that Allie and I were fighting, and that somehow I've upset her. I'll never admit this to anyone, but I felt so sick to my stomach and ended up in tears. It was just a feeling I didn't like, knowing that Allie and I weren't okay in the relationship. 

I care about her so much, she's everything I've ever wanted in life. She's there when I come home from work. I can wrap her in my arms when I'm tired or need a proper cuddle. She makes me smile, laugh, and happy all at the same time. I haven't been this happy since the X-Factor when I was paired up into a band with Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn. 

I just really hope my fans honestly accept her, because I don't think I can let her go, not after what we've been through. Allie is here to stay. And forever, I hope. 

I whispered softly in her ear, "Come on, let's take a picture for Twitter."

"What?" she laughed quietly, "Why?"

"So, our fans can fangirl over how beautiful you are," I teased, pressing a kiss against her cheek. 

"Stop it," she swatted my face as her cheeks turned a dark red. 

I shook my head, "No, come on please? They have to fangirl over you. You're gorgeous."

Her cheeks turned a darker shade of red --if that was even possible-- as she nodded her head. "Fine, let's a picture." 

Allie reached for my phone on the table, and unlocked it easily. Somehow, she knows what my password is. I think it's because it's so obvious -- my mother's birthday. She pulled up the camera and smiled when she yanked the camera away from our faces. I leaned in, pressing my lips against her cheek. Even though her cheeks were still a rosy pink, she looked adorable. She clicked the big blue button. 

Allie showed me the picture, and I took the phone in my hands. She looked happy. Her eyes were sparkling, her lips curved into a big smile. And my lips were pressed against her cheek as my eyes were closed. Honestly, this picture was a good one of us. We looked happy.

I quickly uploaded it to twitter with the caption, "love from allie & me to youu xx @Allie_Blackwill". 

I put my phone back down, and thought, I can see Allie and I together... for the longest time. 

____

GOD I AM SO SORRY ITS SHORT, I AM LOSING HOPE FOR THIS STORY BUT OH MY GOD ITS ALMOST OVER *Runs into wall* ..ouch.

But dude, writing in Niall's POV was so hard! I hope this chapter was even remotely okay. Seriously, I'm sorry it sucked and that it was short. 

-Chey xx