•Chapter Six•

Chapter Six

September 3rd

*Niall’s POV*

I tapped away a message on my blackberry to Allie. For the past week, the boys and I were super busy with interviews and these small performances on television. We had a couple meet and greets for the fans, even. I didn’t have a chance to hang out with Allie at all, so the only thing I could do was text, call and skype her when I had free time, and that really wasn’t a lot. I’ve really missed seeing her cascading dark chocolate brown hair, and her beautiful emerald green eyes.

[Me; yea, im home. im chilling with the rest of the lads today. miss you. xx]

I looked up at the rest of the lads to see them staring at me. I raised an eyebrow as I questioned their curious gaze on me and my phone.

“You’ve been constantly texting someone,” Louis smirked.

“So spill you Irish lad,” Harry added.

“Who is it?” Liam and Zayn said at the same time.

I could almost feel my cheeks turning a slight pink. Dammit! No, don’t blush. Whatever you do, Niall, do not blush. That will be the end of it. I successfully forced the heated blush down until my phone vibrated and I looked at the text.

[Allie; okay! miss you too, nialler(: xx]

Immediately after reading her words, my cheeks turned a bright pink color, and I swore loudly. I knew that the boys would be teasing me for this for ages. Just as I expected, I heard Zayn and Liam teasing me while Louis and Harry were nudging me in the ribs. Ow, I thought to myself. Their elbows hurt.

“Who is she?” Liam asked with a huge grin playing on his lips.

“Her name’s Allie,” I answered Liam.

“Wait,” Harry held up his hand, palm open. “Is it that one girl who was being attacked with you on your Twitter account?”

I nodded my head slowly. “That’s the one.”

“What is she like?” Louis asked me with bugged eyes.

I shrugged, “I don’t know, man. She’s fun I guess...”

My phone vibrated again, and I looked at her text.

[Allie; Nialler? You there? lol]

I tried to keep a serious expression as I replied to Allie. Luckily, I am a master of disguises. Muahahaha.

[Me; Lol, im here allie boo. just talkin’ to the lads. they’re distracting me from you]

“Nialler, you’re so in love with her,” Zayn laughed at me.

I only sent him the most horrific glare I could muster up. It only made the boys laugh, and tell me how constipated I looked. I shook my head at them, and tried to tell them differently, that I don’t look at Allie like that at all. I tried telling them that we’re ‘best friends’ and nothing more, but they wouldn’t hear of it.

My four best friends I tell you... Only they would try to convince me Allie and I are ‘meant to be’.

***

[Nialler; how about we get on skype soon? just log in and i’ll skype you when I get on]

I was quick to reply to Niall. We’d been texting a lot for the past week and few days; he’d been so busy that we couldn’t hang out so he was just stuck texting, calling or skyping me. I didn’t mind that much; at least we were still talking to each other.