Mark and Grace

requested by MattTheDino97

btw, in this you are both 16

_________________________

You're at home watching 'teen wolf' (thats my shizz ughh yass) and you hear your phone buzzing saying your getting a phone call from your bestfriend, Mark. You pause the TV and answer it

'wassup mark?'
'im coming over right now and were having a movie night'
'ugh ok be here in 5 mins'
'well, its 5 mins from my house to yours and I already left'
'okay well, see you soon'
'bye'

You walked to your room and changed out of your underwear and over sized shirt with no bra into a plain tank top, sweatshirt and leggings. I washed my face and went back downstairs. Just as I sat back down, mark walked into the house yelling 'I have pizza and candy', of course he would do something like that. I laughed and said "You get plates and bowls and I'll pick a movie". You started opening the 3 boxes of pizza and when you get to the last box, you open it and a cheese pizza is a heart shape, and on the inside of the lid it said 'i know this is cheesy, but will you go to prom with me?'. Your really shocked that he asked you. You look over to the kitchen where you see Mark with 6 roses in his hand, he says "And as more than friends". You jump up and run over to him and hug him really tight and he hugs you back. After what felt like 1000 years, you break apart.

"A million times yes, mark"

You guys are both smiling like crazy now. He passes you the roses and you guys hug again, but this time when you break apart, he gives you the most passionate kiss you have ever gotten. He pulls away and rests his forehead against yours.

"Why 6 roses?" You question

"Because, we met in 5th grade. One for every year we have known each other"

"Mark, this is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me" you start tearing up

"Aww, don't cry babygirl. Come one lets have a movie night" He says while wiping under your eyes