Jacob and Brittney

requested by -aussiebums

Brittney's POV
I can't believe this, I can't believe him.
Why would my boyfriend, Connor, of 9 months, cheat on me with my best friend?
What did I do to deserve this?

I saw Connor and my best friend Any making out in the park, so I ran to my guy best friend's house, Jacob. Jacob and I have been best friends since we were four, when we met in kindergarten.

When I got to his house I ran straight upstairs into his room, I didn't bother on knocking because I knew his parents weren't home.
I pushed open his bedroom door and stood there sobbing, "Hey Brit, wassu-" He comes over to me and hugs me, "What's wrong?"
Hot tears stream down my face as I scream "How could he do this to me? What did I do to him?!" Jacob walks me over to his bed and lays with me, holding me for about 20 minutes, stroking my face and playing with my hair, telling my everything will be alright as I cry into his chest.

"Do you want to watch movies all night?" He asked flicking through movies on Netflix.
I nodded and we both agreed on Mean Girls.
"That's so fetch!" I say along with Gretchen and Jacob and started laughing until our stomaches ached. "Brit?" Jacob says nervously, looking into my eyes. "Yeah?"
"I would treat you so much better than Connor, he's such a jerk! So I was wondering," he pauses for a second when his voice starts to shake, "uh, would you.. you know, go out with me?" He looks at me, eyes full of hope.
"Jacob," I smile, "Of course I will go out with you." I feel myself blushing and put my head down, Jacob lifts my chin and kisses me passionately with his soft lips for about thirty seconds until he breaks it and rest our foreheads against each other.

I'm lucky to have Jacob.
I'm lucky Connor cheated on me, otherwise.. I would be so miserable and wouldn't be dating Jacob. Best. Break up. Ever.