Goon's and Envy

requested by alex13envy
(btw i love your name ;))

Envy's POV 

Today is the day. I'm meeting the loves of my life. Julian and Jovani Jara. POMS is coming to Las Vegas and its only a 40 mins drive to the event. I had convinced mom but she didn't like the idea of meeting random guys from the internet but its going to be perfect. 

I jumped out of bed and ran to my bathroom. I turned on the shower, got undressed and got in. After 20 mins, I got out , wrapped a towel around my body and went to my closet. I picked out a white crop top, high waisted shorts and a light pink knit cardigan (pic above) I applied light makeup which consisted of concealer, powder, mascara and lip gloss. I left my hair out and curled it. I put on my shoes, grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen making some lucky charms for both of us. I said good morning, grabbed my bowl of lucky charms and sat at the table and ate all of them. We both finished and got in the car to leave.

---skip driving---

MY mom was going to the mall down the street while I was at the meet and greet so I walked in by myself. There were so many fan girls here and they all came for the same reason as me, to meet the people they love. I got my tickets and walked to the end of the line and waited.

---skip waiting bc thats boring---

I was next in line and I was so nervous that I was shaking. Mario was first, we said hi and talked for a bit, took a picture. Next was Hunter, we said hey, he followed my on twitter and instagram and he kissed my on the cheek. Next was Brandon and Geo and it was pretty much the same. First was Jovani, I walked up to him and I started to tear up.
-conversation-

J - "Hey beautiful, what's your name?"

E - "E-e-en-vy"

J - "Don't be nervous, it's just me" he said with a big smile

E - "O-Oka-y"

J - "What's your twitter?"

E - "@mrsgoonsquad99" (idk if this is real i just wrote anything)

J - "I followed you cutie. What pose do you wanna do?"

E - "Can we do this?" *shows 1st pic above*

J - "Sure!"

*takes the picture*

J - "hope you have fun, see you at the event cutie"

E - "Okay. I love you"

J - "I love you too"

Next was Julian
-conversation- 

 J - "Hey beautiful, what's your name?"

E - "Envy"

J - "I love that name. What pose do you wanna do?"

E - "This one" *shows 2nd pic above*

J - "Okay, are you ready?"

E - "Ready when you are"

*takes pic*

J - "You have a good time in the event, okay?"

E - "Okay. Wait"

You both burst out laughing

J - "Bye baby girl, I love you"

E - "I love you more"

J - "Impossible"