Weston and Rosie

requested by MattTheDino97

You were sitting at your kitchen table, staring blankly at the cake that rests in the centre of the table. It's your birthday and the three friends you had invited over to spend it with, stood you up. You were originally supposed to spend the night with your best friend Weston. but you were forced to cancel those plans after your brother Luke, Weston's friend, spilled to him that you had always liked him as more than a friend, leaving you completely embarrassed.

Another hour passes and all of a sudden the doorbell rings. Wearily, you get up and answer the door.
It's Weston.
Your cheeks immediately flush a bright red, for you know that he has heard about your feelings for him

"Hey Rosie" he says brightly, a large smile spread across his lips as he steps around you.

You don't say a word, but instead just gulp, closing the door behind him and leading him into the kitchen. When you're both inside, your gaze immediately drops to the floor. He instantly catches your nervousness

"Why so nervous?" he asks quietly, slowly beginning to step toward you. Instinctively, you begin to move backwards, your back colliding with a wall shortly after.
"This is about what Luke told me, right?" he continues to move closer, only stopping when he's right in-front of you. Your eyes fill with humiliation and fear of what he's going to say.
"You never gave me a chance to say what I thought before you ran away"

His hands find your cheek and his face moves closer, his eyes staring into yours.
"I like you too Rosie. I really do". Without another word, his lips crash into yours. When he pulls back, he smiles
"Happy birthday beautiful"

Lets just say that it turned out to be the best birthday you've ever had