Mario, Jonas and Jessica

requested by jxssrowland

I put on my shoes and starts to walk to the park to meet my boyfriend, Mario. I walked out my door, yelling out to my mum saying goodbye. I closed the door and started walking down the path to the park. My boyfriend of now 6 months was taking me out for our 6 month anniversary, and to no surprise, we went to the park where we had a first date. Cheesy, right?

I walk over to the bench where we had our first kiss and sit down. I look around wondering where Mario is, as I spot a couple kissing. Aww, I love love. Wow, I'm really cheesy. As a start to look closer at them, I start to recognize them. No, no, it can't be him. I start to tear up as I realize who it was. Mario. As tears roll down my cheeks I get up and run. I just run. I run to my best friend Jonas' house. I run up to his room without knocking. He was laying down on his bed, I run up to him and hugs him tightly and cry into his chest. He hugs up and questions. "What's wrong Jess?" I stutter and I cry "He-e cheated on m-me." I cry harder as Jonas hugs me tighter and starts to rub my back. He starts to mutter things under his breath, things like "I'm gonna fucking kill him" "He's gonna pay" "I can treat you heaps better than him"... what? Jonas, liked me the whole time? I look up at him and he wipes my tears carefully with his thumb. I hold his cheek and smile, he smiles back. "Hey Jess?"

"Yeah?" He moves closer to my face and whispers "You're amazing and beautiful and Mario is an asshole for doing that to you. I know for a fact that I could do 10 times better" He moves even closer so our lips are touching and he whispers again "Jess, will you be my girlfriend"

I smile big and nod. He smiles and kisses me passionately

I love cheesy relationships

________________________________________________

I havent posted in forever, wth lmao
HOLY COW, TYSM FOR 70K OMFG xx

follow me on instagram @/australia.rowland and @/ellahartasxo 
follow me on twitter @/rowlandbabess