Jacob and Susan

requested by susanxsartorius

You woke up in bed with your boyfriend, Jacob's arms wrapped around you, and that's when you felt the pain in your stomach. You groaned and tried to get up, but he held you close to him

"Jacob." You whine. "Let go." You groan. He whines and loosens his grip and you get up. You go to the bathroom and you groan when you noticed your little friend of the month came. You sighed and then went to the kitchen to get some medicine for the pain and you put on some tea for you and Jacob. You laughed when you remembered the one time you wanted to surprise him by making it, but he told you that you did a horrible job and he had to teach you the right way. Once it was done, you brought it in the room and woke him up.He smiles and sits up and open his arms for you.

"So, why did you have to get so quickly?" He asks
"My little friend came." You sigh. "And my stomach hurts." You say.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of you. Lay down." He says. You do as he says and he smiles at you and pushes your shirt up and gently runs his hand over your stomach. You giggle and smile up at him. He smiles and leans down to kiss you.

"I'm going to go run to the store really quick and grab some breakfast." He says getting up and throwing on some sweats and a t-shirt. When it comes back, he brings in the food as well as the bags of groceries.

"Okay, so I got a few things for you." He smiles.
"I got you some magazines that you like, some chocolate, some ice cream, some things to make brownies and chocolate chip cookies. I also bought you flowers." He smiles handing you the bouquet. "And most importantly, I bought those cheesy love movies that you like and I'm willing to suffer through them for you." He says sitting next to you. You giggle and lean over to kiss him.
You got all of this for me?" You ask. He smiles and nods.
"You're the best boyfriend ever and I love you." You giggle and jump in his lap. He smiles and wraps his arms around your waist.
"I love you too baby, now let's eat breakfast and watch some movies." He says.

You giggle and he puts in the first one and you get the food ready and sit in his arms and you both eat it.
"You know there is one really good thing that comes from this." He says
"Oh, really and what is that?" You ask turning around to look at him
"It means you're not pregnant." He smirks
"So, it's sort of like a celebration." He says. You roll your eyes and shake your head at him
"You're an idiot." You laugh. "But I'm your idiot." He smirks.