Mark, Blake, Weston and Payton

requested by paytonweddie

6:48pm

You're at home finishing homework, when a message pops up on your phone from your best friend.

Weston: Hey Payton, Blake's throwing a party tonight and you're invited. Also Mark's gonna be there ;)

Blake was your ex and one of Weston's best friends, you could tell tonight was going to be awkward, but you had butterflies knowing mark was going to be there too. You change into a long sleeved maroon crop top, a pair of black high waisted shorts and white converses, you leave your hair out and apply some makeup (pic above). You sit on your bed and text Weston.

You: What time does the party start?
Weston: 7:00, want to ride with me?
You: Sure, see you soon.

You had ten minutes to spare and had nothing to do. You thought of texting Mark, but you didn't want to seem too obsessed since you already had three messages waiting for him to read. Instead you snapchat him a picture of you in the mirror pouting, saying 'who's going to blake's party?' Even though you know he is definitely going, since he is a good friend of Blake's. After a minute, Mark replies saying, 'meee, see you there ;)'.

You go downstairs to get a drink of water, when your phone vibrates, it's Blake.
Blake: hey girly, you comin tonight?
You: uh, yeah
Blake: cool, see you then bby g
you turn your phone off and sigh, he needs to stop.

You hear a knock at the door and find out its Weston. "Hey," you say opening the door, "thanks for picking me up." He smiles and you both jump in the car. "Hey Mrs Koury." you say to his mom, "Hey sweetie, how have you been, how's your mom?" she says as you put your seat belt on, "I'm good and she's great." You show Weston the messages from Blake, he reads through them quickly and says, "If he bothers you tonight, make sure you tell me."

- at the party -
The music was blaring and you couldn't find Weston anywhere. Lights were flashing, and there were people everywhere.. Blake does have a lot of friends.
You bump into someone you were hoping you didn't cross paths with tonight, Blake. "Uh, sorry." you say trying to walk away, but he grabs your wrist, "Where you going?" he asks as you snatch your arm back. "I'm trying to find Weston." You say and he chuckles, then puts his arm around you, "Come hang with me."

You spot Mark across the room, and he can tell you're not comfortable with the way that Blake is acting. He heads across the room and pulls you away from Blake. "Is he bothering you?" he asks and you nod. "I'll go talk to him, you go upstairs."  you nod and walk upstairs quickly.

As you reach the top of the stairs Weston walks out of the bathroom, "hey," he is interrupted by the loud yelling coming from downstairs.  Weston leans over the railing, "It's Blake and Mark," Weston says, and then disappears downstairs.

Weston soon comes back upstairs.
"They got into a fight." he says.
"Over what?" you ask.
"You."

aftermath of the fight