Blake and Pershang

*Contains smut*

Pershang's POV
I'm waiting at the airport with my mom for Blake, my boyfriend of three months, to come back from tour, he has been away for three weeks and I really miss him.  After waiting twenty minutes I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist, I start to blush and when I turn around I see the love of my life standing there with the biggest grin on his face. I hugged him so tight that I could hear his heart beating. I pulled away and he put his hands around my face and pulled me into a long passionate kiss.

He takes my hand in his and we walk back to the car to go home.

When we pulled up in the drive way my mom handed me the keys, "I'm going to Karen's for a few hours, here's money to order dinner." She said handing me $30. Blake and I went inside, set his bags down and went upstairs to my room. I shut the door behind me and Blake pushed my body up against the wall. "Blake, what are you doing?" I ask. "Nothing, baby girl." He winks and I blush at the fact that he knows 'baby girl' gets me every time.

Blake smashes his lips against mine, licking my bottom lip for entrance but I didn't let him. He grabbed onto my ass, making me moan giving him time to slip his tongue in. He smirks and pulled me from the wall onto the bed. I tug at the end of his shirt and pull it of his body, he does the same to me and then pulls my pants off. As his fingers drag over my skin, my chest rose up until my breath hitched in my throat. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer just so I could feel him against me. I felt his hair brush over my face and the rise and fall of his chest against mine. He moved his hand up my torso and took a moment to reach behind me and unhook my bra.Our bare chests pressing together was a new sensation to me. The warmth radiating off of his body was right against mine and seemed to make my head warm, fuzzy and deliriously filled with only thoughts about him. It was if I couldn't be aware of anything else in the world except him.

I'm going to be gentle with you, okay?" He says, gently stroking his fingers over my panties. I nodded, biting my finger as a slight moan escaped my lips. My whole body was trembling with heat and anticipation as he continued to press his fingers up and down my clothed area, making me shake from his touch. "You're getting really wet." He commented, as I squeezed my eyes shut making a moan of embarrassment. He leaned forward again, hooking his fingers into the band of my underwear. He slowly tugged them down my legs before taking his jeans off and returning to the space between my legs. My chest quivered with a shaky breath as he leaned forward, dropping tender kisses down the insides of my thighs, letting his shaggy hair brush over my skin. He finally reached what he wanted to with his lips moving over my heat.

"I'm gonna move now." He said and I closed my eyes, once again to prepare myself. He slid out slowly before sliding back in at the same speed. He did that a few more times, never getting harder or passionate, so I peeked at him. His face was taunt as he looked down at me, completely focused.

"Are you okay?" I asked, and he grunted, "You're tight." He said in a strained voice.
"You can be more rough. It doesn't hurt anymore." I said and he nodded. He slid out slow, but this time he thrust into me. My hips bucked up and I moaned, since somehow that felt better than the slow movement he'd been doing before. After a bit, Blake grabbed my hips moving me and I groaned as he hit my g-spot. He leaned forward, almost as if he was laying on top of me, forcefully bringing out lips together with desperation. I couldn't help but get caught up in his rhythm. I kissed him back, wrapping my legs and arms around him, bringing us even more closer. He got faster and the feeling of him ramming into me was more electrifying than I had expected. Both of us were groaning into each others mouths with each thrust, our bodies moving with each one on the bed. As he steadily got faster and harder, he lifted his hand up to squeeze my breast. I moaned, gripping tight onto the sheets and tugging his hair in my other hand. That was enough for me to begin to feel my muscles tightening as my orgasm began to form in my stomach. He pulled away from my lips, harshly kissing my neck as I buried my face into his to keep from being too loud.

"Come on baby.." He grunted. Apparently that was it as the second after the words left his mouth, I felt my muscles release with my climax. Another second later I felt him release into the condom. A short while later, I was laying on Blake's chest starting to doze off when he spoke, "Hey, that wasn't too rough was it?" He asked, running his fingers through my hair. "No, it wasn't." I said with a sigh.
I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. 

--- 2 days after ---
Today is January 9th, Blake's birthday. He planned the whole day out for us, which was sweet of him but it's a secret which is different, since it's his birthday. I got dressed (picture above) and texted him saying that I was ready, so he could pick me up. 

Half an our later, I heard a car horn outside. I grabbed my wallet and Blake's present before left the house. "Hey," I said getting into the car, kissing his cheek and handing him his present, "happy birthday." He smiles and takes the bag from my hand, "Thank you so much baby, I'll open it soon." He says and drives off. 

Blake pulls into a familiar car park, the cinemas.
We go inside and wait inline for food, I assume Blake already has tickets.
"Uh, do you mind waiting here, while I go to the bathroom?" He asks, seeming somewhat nervous.
"Not at all." I smile and he runs off to the bathroom. I wait inline for a little longer and order popcorn and a drink. I struggle carrying both of them but I make it, setting it down on a table just near the bathrooms. I scroll through twitter and look up. 

It's Blake, with Zoey.

"Why are you here with her?" She says. They haven't noticed me yet.
"Because it's my birthday and she is my girlfriend," He says, "Look, I have to go but I'll see you tonight okay?" He bends down and kisses her then walks off towards me. He looks up and sees me standing there, he knows he has messed up.

 "Pershang! wait." He says as you start to walk away, "It's not what it looks like." You storm through the cinema and turn to him, with you eyes full of tears, "It's exactly what it looks like," He grabs your arm but you tug it back, "Oh, and we're over.. Happy Birthday." You say and storm out of the cinema.

---
Omg thank you all so much for 16.4k reads! ily all xx
Instagram: australia.rowland
Twitter: ellahartasxo