Mario and Lexxie

requested by Brady_Fuller_Thoo

______________________________
in this imagine...
-you are older 
-you guys are besties but you like him
______________________________  

"Lexxie, come over and get a drink!" your friend exclaimed back from the van. You and your friends were at a campfire, but this time it was different, it was on the beach! Also, your friend got one of those old hippie Volkswagen camper-vans. You also had sausages, marshmallows, guitars and you crush, Mario went with you. What could possibly make this night any better?

You stood up from the warm sand and went over to your friend. You wrapped your hands around his neck

"So what do we have here?" you asked
"Either some fizzy drinks or beer, but if you don't feel like it we've got two bottles of water in the front"
"Thanks" you grabbed a can of Sprite and walked back to the fire where the rest of your friends were already playing guitar and singing. 

You sat right beside Mario and joined in. After a couple of songs your friends start pushing each other in the circle saying "pass it on"

"Oh yeah baby!" your friend brought over a radio and your favorite song started playing. You then continued to play and when you got pushed you fell right onto Mario's lap, face up. You all started laughing like every time someone got pushed over. 

When the laughing faded Mario stared deep into your eyes and took a strand of hair away from your face. You wrapped your hands around his neck and pulled him down. Clapping and wooing started as your lips touched, you could feel the warm fire, the soft sand below you and his hands rubbing your back under your shirt. You finally pulled away and smiles at each other.

What could possibly make this night any better?