Hunter and Lizzy

requested by lizzyrowland22

My eyes slowly open, blinded by the light shining through my window. It didn't take me long to remember where I was. Last night, I slept at Hunters house, all we did was cuddle and watch movies. I sit up and notice that Hunter wasn't beside me, but the imprint on the bed still has his body shape beside me. I sigh, rubbing my eyes.

"Hunter?" I call as I redo my hair. The door opens within seconds, and Hunters smiling face appears.

"Yeah princess?" His voice deep, slightly raspy. I smiles and sits back up against the bed backboard, as my eyes trail to the tray is his hands. He slightly laughs as he walks over to me. "I thought you'd like breakfast in bed. I made you some pancakes, bacon, eggs and toast with some orange juice." Hunter passed me the tray.

"Thanks baby." I replied, quite happy with the meal. I still couldn't believe how lucky I am to have Hunter, he treated me so well, made me feel at home anywhere we went. A feeling that felt so right, real with him and only him.

"I love you, gorgeous." Hunter whispers as I take a bite of my meal. His lips softly pecking my neck.

"I love you too, Hunter" My cheeks warmed in delight. Hunter gently took the toast from my hand, placing it back on the tray

"I think you deserve a better breakfast." Hunter said strongly. I smirk, looking in his beautiful green eyes.

"What do you suggest?" I giggled. He places his hands on my hips, biting his bottom lip.

"A bite of me." He said huskily. I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. I'd much rather Hunter than breakfast in bed.

_________________________________

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE IDHASJWJW BUT TYSM FOR 70K READS!
I WILL DEFINITELY BE MORE ACTIVE xxoxox

follow me;
instagram: @australia.rowland
twitter: @rowlandbabess