Chapter Seven

Louis' P.O.V

My phone vibrated across my bedside table. I picked it up and read the message.

From Zayn:

Louis I was wondering if you could tutor me. I need to pass my music class and I can barely play the guitar. Can you please?? :)

            He took guitar lessons? I could tutor him, but will Harry get jealous? He did accept Zayn’s apology though, so I would see why he would be jealous or mad towards him.

To Zayn:

Sure! Come around mine in five? My sisters and my mum are out shopping and I am bored and lonely!

            I sent the message and got my guitar and the old learning sheets I had when I first learned how to play. My phone buzzed again and he said with a simple ‘Thanks’.

            The door bell rang throughout the house. I walked down the stairs and opened the door to see Zayn holding a guitar case. I waved and he smiled. “So Lou, I really don’t know how to play and Mr. Cannon is getting on my case about it.” He stated, setting his things on the couch.

            ‘How much do you know?’ I signed to him. He thought about it for a minute before getting his guitar out and played a few chords. “That’s pretty much it. Do you think I will pass?”

            ‘Yea, pass the first step to failure.’ He pouted and put the guitar down. I went upstairs to get my guitar and the music sheets and bounced downstairs.

            ‘Okay, do you know all the notes?’ He nodded and played a few scales using all the notes. I smiled and gave him the music sheet to the song Lego House by Ed Sheeran.

            Zayn played the first few lines but then got lost. I kept showing him how to play the parts and then he would play the whole song over until he got stuck on another part.

            “Lou, I need to take my sister to the movies.” I nodded, placing my guitar on the couch and standing up. ‘Okay, well I will see you Monday! Bye Zayn.’ He opened the door and waved over his shoulder.

            My phone buzzed once again as I sat down on the couch. It was from Harry. I clicked on the message to read it.

From Hazza <3:

Hey Boo, I kind of got sick from being outside yesterday and I was wondering if you would want to come over and watch movies with me. My mum and my sister are out. Xx

            Now I feel guilty for letting us stay out there in soaking wet clothes! I shouldn’t have pushed him in the water. Right now I need to take care of my boyfriend.

To Hazza <3:

Aw, I’m sorry! I will be over in a few! See you soon babe :)

            I grabbed my jumper and walked out of the house smiling. I can’t wait to just cuddle into Harry and make sure he feels better. I just realized that I haven’t been this happy since Zayn became my friend in grade four.

            I reached his house in no time, smiling at the memories of last night. I opened the door and walked in. “Lou, I’m in here.” I heard someone croak out. I flinched at the sound of the gravelly voice.

            I walked into the lounge to find Harry with his arms crossed over his stomach, a blanket covering him, and boxes of tissues all over. ‘Hey Haz, I’m so sorry you got sick.’