Chapter Eighteen

Harry's P.O.V

*Two Weeks Later*

We went backstage at the Teen Choice Awards to rehearse a little bit more and get ready to open up the show. I looked over at Louis and smiled at the different way his hair was. It made him look more sexy. I shook my head of the thoughts as Louis walked up to me. 

"I hope our girls help us win." He smiled at me, putting a hand on my shoulder. I smiled down at him and looked around the room to see everybody talking to each other. I pulled him over to the black curtain that hid a small supply space. I put his back gently onto the wall behind him. I looked at his sparkling blue eyes, my gaze traveling down to his lips.

"Eleanor is here..." He mumbled, looking down with a guilty expression, "And I can't sit anywhere near you. Ed is sitting by you and I'm fine with that, it's just, we are all separated. We are a group, not individuals." I took my index and middle finger to bring his chin so he could look at me. "It's okay. It's frustrating that we can't sit by each other. But just think that when this is over, we can get some alone time with each other." 

He put his hands in my hair and attached his lips to mine. I put my large hands on his hips and pressed my body to his. I moved my lips with his fiercely but passionately as he pulled away slightly. He looked at me, with his heavy breath hitting my lips. 

"I love you. S-so much." He breathed out against my lips. I smirked, my lips lightly brushing over his. "You stuttered, babe." I joked, but he didn't find it funny. He pushed my harshly. "Stop worrying about my speech! My breathing was heavy because you had to kiss me like it was the last day of our lives. Stop being so clingy to me when we are alone!" My eyes widened as tears prickled my eyes. 

"Lou, I'm sorry. I was just j-."

"Shut the fuck up, Harry! Stop talking! You get so annoying after awhile!" He yelled out, his eyes turning into a deathly stare towards me. I blinked furiously at the harsh words that flew carelessly out of his mouth. I step forward and said, "Why are you saying these things? I didn't think I was being to clingy to you. We never have any time with each other, Boobear."

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Don't call me that childish name." He seethed at me. "W-what did I do wrong?"

"Everything! Every time I stutter one word, you get all worried. In case you don't remember, I didn't talk for a whole twelve years and here you are acting like it's the end of the world! Sometimes, I don't want you to hug me every five seconds and kiss me all the time! I hate it!" 

I touched his forearm. "We just don't get to have much time. W-with being on tour and with the boys around, I just wanted to have time with my boyfriend." I stumbled over my words, as a tear slipped out of my eye. He pushed my hand off of his arm. "Oh yea, we had some fun when I fucked your brains out the other week. Sometimes you are just to damn needy! I really didn't want to have sex with you but I didn't want to seem like a bad boyfriend. If anything I felt disgusted when we did." He growled to me. 

My eyes widened with hurt at what he said. "B-but I-I thought th-that you..." I trailed off stumbling over my words once again. He barked with a venomous laugh. "Look who's stuttering now." 

"Just don't talk to me. Right now, I really don't want you near me or even in my sight. Right now, you disgust me." He spat at me angrily. Tears escaped my eyes, and he rolled his. He left from the curtain and I let out a sob. He's disgusted with me? What did I do wrong? 

I quickly wiped the tears away and fixed my hair up nervously. I went back out into the backstage and went by Niall quietly. "Hey, are you okay? You look shaken up?" I shrugged, feeling more emotionless than ever. He gave me a worried look but we were being introduced. We were told to get the microphones and head out onto the stage.

I started the song:

'Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it

Through the doors and past the guards

Just like she already owned it.'

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at the boys around me. Louis looked mad and tired. Niall looked a little bit energized. Liam looked nervous, and Zayn tried to play it cool and started singing.

'I said can you give it back to me?

She said never in your wildest dreams.'

We went through the chorus and then the next three solos as I passed Louis quickly. A tear came down my cheek as I realized that we weren't doing our best. Then I heard him mumble, oh shit. He started singing and I could tell his voice was straining. Then my eyes widened slightly as he messed up on the lyrics. 

^^^^

Louis' P.O.V

I sat down on the small couch that me and Harry last made love on. I sighed, feeling tears leaving my eyes. Why am I so stupid. What have I done?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Soooo why do you think Louis did that?! Louis is stupid at the moment! But I had a total writers block and then I watch TCA and then I started crying because of the performance. And then I started crying again because they didn't give a group hug or anything. And then I started crying and twerking because Harry started twerking and then I was like, "Louis?!? Niall?!? Liam?!? Where you are?!?!" 

They seriously didn't seem happy, especially Louis. And he messed up on the words and that broke my heart. 

Enough of this, how did you like this chapter??

Hoped you guys liked it!

Comment why you think Louis is like this!! Need Feedback!

Love you guys!! Xxx