Chapter Thirty-One

Louis' P.O.V

I slid down the cold, brick wall. I put my hands to my face as I let some tears flow out of my tired eyes. I know it's my fault. But did Liam have to say that again and again in front of Harry. I just wanted my Harry back so I could hold him in my arms without him hitting or ignoring me.

I looked around the empty alleyway and realized where I was. This is where everything happened. This is where Harry was raped. My breathing was starting to deepen as I kept imagining what could've happened to him that night. He was dragged into an alleyway, forced, cut, and then left to lie on the ground.

 It should've been me. I deserved everything that Harry has gotten. I heard a quiet cough and I snapped my head up in the direction it came from. His eyes landed on Liam. "Hey... Louis." I sighed and nodded towards him. "I'm sorry... I didn't know what I was saying. I was mad. I was his friend before you guys even met and it hurts to know that he won't let me near him. I didn't want to hit you, I didn't want to say it was your fault, which it isn't, and I didn't want you to leave for Harry to yell at me. He was crying and screaming at me. I feel horrible." He finished, sliding down the wall by me. 

I nodded to him and picked at the end of my black jeans. I didn't want to sign anything to him because I knew he wouldn't get most of it. Only Harry knew a lot of sign language. A pain went through my chest just thinking about him. 

"But Zayn is doing okay. Before I came here, he was walking around the hall of the hospital with Niall. Slowly, but walking." Liam tried to joke. I smiled slightly, making him poke my cheek. "There's that smile." Liam grinned at me. "Come on, let's get back. Harry's still crying. And... I don't like this place." He sighed, looking around. I nodded, even though I wanted to say so much more.

^^^^

I walked into Harry's room by myself. Harry looked up at me with wide, and teary eyes. "L-Louis? You came back? You didn't leave?" I wrapped my arms around him gently and kissed his curly locks. 'No baby. I didn't leave you. I'm sorry, okay?'

He nodded and looked up into my tired eyes. He slowly leaned in and placed his lips softly on mine. I was surprised. We haven't kissed in what felt like forever. I cupped his cheek with my hand lovingly as we moved our lips together gently. I pulled away to look at him. 'I missed that.' I signed. He let out a strangled sigh. "Me too." 

^^^^

*Two Weeks Later*

Harry's P.O.V

We are getting ready to have a concert in front of thousands of fans in less then five minutes. Louis still couldn't talk and management expects him to just act like it was he's been talking forever. Louis is nervous as hell. I took his hand in mine and ran circles through the soft skin. 

But I had a plan. "Guys, your on in five... four... three... two... one!" Paul shouted, making us run onto the stage. The screams grew louder and louder as all of us filed onto the stage. I looked over at Louis, with a tear in his eyes. I wanted to wipe it away so bad but management wouldn't like that. 

The beats to Live While We're Young filled the arena. "Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya. Come on and let me sneak you out." Liam started with a smile facing towards the amazing fans.

"And have a celebration, a celebration. The music up the windows down." The next verse was about to play but I suddenly shouted into the microphone. "Wait! Stop the music. I have something to say." The crowd went silent, along with the boys. 

"I need all of you to know. Everybody. This has gone on long enough. But I really need all of you to listen, take out your cameras and record it." I shakily ordered into the microphone. I looked over at Louis who was looking at me with lost eyes. 

I slowly walked over to him. "I never thought I would do this during a concert, let alone say it to my best mate. But... Louis? I want everyone to know about us. They need to know. I love you. I know what all of you are thinking," I pointed out the crowd, "You're thinking, 'Oh we know you love him. You guys are best friends, brothers' well... no. I love him more than that. And it's true. I do love you more than that." I looked at him and stood in front of him.

"It hurts me to know that people think that you love someone else. That you only think of me as a friend. Sometimes, I cry because of the happy and cute tweets of Elounor, but at the end of the day, when you kiss me and say, 'You know it's not true' then I feel better. I feel loved and amazed by what we've come through.

"When I met you that day in Hall Cross, I knew we would stick together. And Zayn," I looked over at the black-haired boy, "Even though I knew you before the X Factor, well I knew all of you, I still hate your guts sometimes. But in a brotherly way." He smiled at me and prompted me to continue. "But ever since we were together five years ago, I knew I found the right person. Even though we wanted to just stay friends after what happened, I still wanted to kiss you so bad. But when we all came together when we were put in the band, I was happy that I was with my four best friends, especially you.

"We've been together since, even from what happened two months ago, with you losing your voice again because of me, I still wanted to hold you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for doing that to you. I'm sorry for leaving you during high school when you couldn't even talk, when you need me most. But we're together now. And I want to be. Forever. So..." I took the small black box out of my pocket and bent down on one knee. 

"Will you marry me?" Everyone in the arena gasped. Louis covered his face with his hands and looked back at me, with the same teary eyes I had. "Yes, God Harry yes!" He strangled out, putting his hand around the back of my neck, pulling me down into a kiss. It was the most passionate kiss he could've given me. I pulled away and put the ring on his finger as he hugged me tightly. 

I heard the crowd cheering, some booing. But I couldn't bring myself to give a damn. I was going to be with my Boobear forever. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AASDFKLKEIFAONVE tHIS MADE ME CRY! I want this to be how Larry comes out at the end of the year! Just UTGHHHHH FEELS.

So how did you like it? I want to see all your comments and the one that made me smile the most will get a dedication the next chapter. 

And sadly, there is only one more chapter and then an epilogue :'( SORRY. But I was looking at the chapters and this is the 31st!! 

Well leave your comments!! 

Love you guys!! XXx