Chapter Eight

Louis' P.O.V

*Three Weeks Later*

Harry was starting to get better. It turns out that he did have the flu but he had to stay out of school for a week. I tried to get out of school to be the loving boyfriend but my mum made me go to school; all by myself. But at least I had some catching up with Zayn.

            The final bell at school sounded off and I sped out of the classroom and out of the school. I really want to see Harry. One good thing about Harry being sick is that we didn’t have to cook the whole week like we were supposed to.

            I walked through the front door of his house. “Boo! I’m in here!” He yelled from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and I saw him shirtless once again. I had to hold back a growl as he kept eating the granola bar.

            ‘How many times am I going to find you shirtless?’ I signed to him exasperatedly. It’s not like I’m complaining but I don’t want to have to keep holding back moans when I see him. “Dude, I like being naked; deal with it.” He rolled his eyes but his face still contained a smirk.

            ‘Don’t call me dude, we make out sometimes.’ He barked with laughter but then became serious. “That part is accurate.” He walked over to me and grabbed my wrists. He walked me back towards the counter and in the process; he put his lips on mine. My back hit the counter as his lips moved furiously with mine.

            I moved my hands up to his hair, massaging his scalp as he bit down on my lip. I moaned against his lips as he forced his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought with each other until his hands grabbed my bum. I gasped and pulled away.

            “I’m sorry babe; I tried so hard not to do that all week. I didn’t want to get you sick.” I smiled and pecked his cheeks. ‘Go get a shirt on honey.’ He nodded and walked up the stairs.

            I heard the front door opened and Anne walked in. “Oh hey Louis! Is Harry feeling better?” Oh he is feeling much better… I nodded and she smiled happily. “Well would you like to stay for dinner?”

            I was about to nod my head but a voice beat me to it. “Yes he would love to stay with us.” Harry came down the stairs with a cheeky grin on his face and kissed my cheek. I giggled and kissed his in return.

            But then I remembered something. I turned to Harry and signed, ‘I can’t stay. I have guitar lessons with Zayn today. Can I have dinner here tomorrow?’ His face was disappointed but his eyes had pure jealousy. I don’t get why he is jealous. Zayn and I are just friends!

            “Oh…okay! That’s fine; you can have dinner tomorrow here.” I gave him an uncertain look as his voice went higher as he kept talking. He walked me to the door with a small smile on his face. I kissed his lips longingly before waving off and heading out the door.

^^^^

I was walking towards the music room since it was fifth hour. I was about two minutes early as I walked into the room. Mr. Cannon looked up and smiled softly. “Hey Louis, how are you?” I nodded towards him and sat down at the piano.

            “Louis, the school is having a talent show coming up and a few people have requested a guitar and piano player for the songs that they will sing. I was hoping you could be that requested person?” I smiled genuinely and nodded. I just hope people will want me to play the song for them.

            “Oh and Louis, just take my advice on this but, next time when you and Harry are doing whatever you guys do, make sure to cover up the huge love bites with more makeup. I can still see the one that has been there for a week now.” He smirked my way. I looked down with wide eyes and put my hand over my neck.