Author's Note

I know you guys are wondering, "Why in the hell am I not getting an actual update?!" Well I have a somewhat good reason for that! Just let me get ready....

What would you guys think if I made a story for boyxboy material for Larry? I would update it when I would get good scenarios and I would take requests! I have about three to five different one shots in my head already and then I could take your requests.

If you just comment that you want me to make one and comment what request, I will make sure to write it and start a story!!

I know you guys hate author's notes, as do I but I wanted to ask you guys!!

Hey I was talking to one of my Larry bitches and we were talking about my profile picture of Nouis and I go, "Louis looks like he is saying, 'Uhhhh I'm da queen bitch.' and then Niall is like, 'Dis my hoe and I is gon smile.' I swear I am not normal!!

Anyways, enough of my boring talking!! I will update tomorrow since it's Friday night at 10:21 PM and I'm GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND SIT AROUND WHILE READY LARRY SMUT!! hehehe!!! DIS IS HOW I ROLL!

Seriously, don't be friends with me. I'm weird and retarded on so many levels that you have to climb a hug latter to get on my level! If that made any sense...

Love you guys! xxx Make sure you leave requests!!