Chapter Seventeen

Niall's P.O.V

I scrolled mindlessly through Instagram while the tour bus was moving around. I looked over to Louis sleeping, Harry watching T.V., and Zayn talking to Liam. I went back to my phone and my eyes widened. 

'OMG! Me and my friend were waiting outside of the tour bus for Niall, Liam, and Zayn to get back from wherever they were and out of nowhere, the bus starts shaking a little bit and we heard some faint moans! The only ones left in the bus were Louis and Harry! OMGEE I'm going to die!!! And we started recording the audio and took a picture of what looks like Harry's hand that went straight up to the glass!! oHMYGOD!! I AM GOING TO DIE!!! Here is the pic!!!'

My jaw dropped slightly and I hesitantly tapped the small link. It took a few seconds to load. Did they really have sex? I knew Harry still had something for Louis. I could see it in his eyes. But he's with Eleanor now. The picture slowly filled up the screen. It was the tour bus window for sure. I squinted my eyes slightly to see the picture better. I looked at the rings on the large finger and it looked just like the ones Harry was wearing yesterday.

If they did have sex, I don't think they would've bothered to take the rings off. Unless Harry topped. Since he has the rings on... I'm guessing Louis tops. I shook my head of thinking about which one of my best mate tops. 

"Niall, if you think any harder, your brain will explode." Liam smirked. I quickly closed the link and gave a nervous smile. "Just thinking about what food to eat later..." I replied, looking down at my phone. I heard both of them chuckle and start talking again. 

"Lou. Louis... wake up." Harry said in a sweet and gentle voice. Louis opened his eyes slowly and looked at Harry. He smiled and yawned out, "Good morning, Haz. Are you feeling better." I didn't know if the other lads were even listening, let alone looking at them, but I thought I saw a subtle wink come from Louis. 

Louis pulled the blanket off of his shirtless body and set it at the other end of the couch. He stretched out his back and my eyes widened even more. He had so many red scratches on his back. And I don't think they could've been like that still if him and Eleanor did anything in Montreal. 

"Hey Louis? What are those scratches on your back? You and Eleanor got into it!" Zayn hooted out. I could see Harry put his head down and I saw Louis' eyes widen. "Oh uh, yea!" 

"But Lou, they look fr-." I tried to say but he interrupted me: "Niall, it's true!" He quickly turned and walked to the small bathroom to his left. I went back to my phone, telling myself to talk to Harry about it later. It's a good thing we never told the fandom that we've known each other before we became a group, or they wouldn've knew that something was up.

^^^^

I watched them as they were messing around with each other. "NO! Give it back!" Louis yelled out to Harry as Harry held Louis' phone in his hand and above his head. Louis, being shorter than Harry, started jumping up and down. He stopped jumping and crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. Harry laughed and gave the phone back to him.

Harry then grabbed a piece of popcorn that was in the bowl and threw it at Louis. Louis chuckled and pushed his shoulder. They both sat down and Louis exclaimed, "Try to throw the piece into my mouth!" Harry chuckled and nodded, grabbing the popcorn and aiming it at his mouth. It hit Louis' chin and they started laughing. I knew something was up. I don't know why, they are acting like they always do. But it's that picture that got me thinking and looking at it a different. I never noticed how they stare at each other. I can feel the love and I'm even involved.

I'm going to find out though. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Niall is smart. We like Niall. Niall sees love that is hidden. I see love that is hidden. Niall and I are one. haha! But Niall is catching on! I am sorry for not updating yesterday! I had to get school supplies and everything for school -_- Who wants to pitch in and make a One Direction school?

I AM!!!

Fan Vote Comment and follow me!! 

Lov you guyss! Xxx