Chapter Twenty

Louis' P.O.V

"Louis, what's the matter?" My mum questioned, pushing my bedroom door all the way open. I shrugged and took a sip of the can of beer I bought from the store across the street. "Don't give me that. Ever since you came home yesterday, you've been in here. And the last time you guys came home from a concert, you and Harry couldn't stop texting each other. What's changed?" She demanded, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Mum we are best mates, of course I am going to talk to him while we are on a short break. But... I just don't feel like talking to him right now." She huffed out and rolled her eyes. "Then maybe you should come down and talk to your sisters?" She said as she walked out and closed the door.

I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I wanted to talk to Harry. But what if he hates me? What if he doesn't want to be my boyfriend anymore? He probably doesn't want to be, considering a good boyfriend wouldn't push you away and insult you because of a joke. I grabbed my phone and hovered my thumb over the contact. 

I put it up to my ear and exhaled a shaky breath. It stopped ringing and I heard a sniffle and a raspy voice say, "W-what do you want?" My heart clenched as I could tell that he was crying. "Harry? I'm sorry..."

"Why are you sorry? I was just playing around. Whenever I do it any other time or when the boys do it, you start laughing with them." His voice became stone hard. "I um... I shouldn't have pushed you, Harry. I shouldn't have yelled at y-you and be so rude to you at the airport," A tear came down my cheek, "I... I don't know why I did it though. I wasn't really mad. I was just- I don't know and I'm sorry, Harry!" 

"I've got to go. We'll talk more about it later." He hung up and I let out a sob. All I have to wait is one more week.

^^^^

*One Week Later*

I walked into my flat that me and Harry shared. Harry came in right behind me and set his back down next to mine. I didn't want to talk to him. I was afraid of what might happen. He might break up with me or say that we should take a break for a while so we can fix up the problems. 

I turned around to face him. "Harry. I am truly sorry. I can't stand with us being like this. I want everything to go back to normal. "But Louis, why did you do it? I can tell that you are sorry but, there has to be a reason." He mumbled, coming closer to me and wrapping his around my waist. 

"I'm not sure. Maybe it was the tour and the pressure? I don't know and I regret every word I said. Just... can we forget?' I breathed the last sentence, pulling my face closer to his. He looked down and sighed. "I don't know, Lou." 

 "Please give me a reason why we can't try again. I know we've been through a few things, but we can try again." I whispered, putting my forehead to his. He peered at me through his thick, black, and long eyelashes. "So can we try this again?" He nodded and slammed his lips on mine. I walked him blindly towards the couch and I fell with him on top of me. 

I moved my hands to his hair and pulled on it as his lips moved with mine. I pulled away and looked at him. "I am so sorry." I said before putting my lips back on his.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know this is short and I know they made up quickly but you are going to HATE the plot twist coming up next chapter. .-. ^_^ heheh!!! Now!! I have to get to bed soon because I have school tomorrow. That's what I hate about it. I have to get up early go to bed early and spend time away from this lovely lovely website!  I wuv you guys!! haha'!!!!

Fan vote and comment!!

Seriously, comment what you think the twist will be!!

Love you guys!!Xx