Chapter Twenty Nine

Louis' P.O.V

 Before I asked where Harry's room was located, they were talking about a patient. "Yes, he was brought to the hospital after his other bandmates found him naked on the floor, along with one holding the criminal down." 

"And what do you think happened?"

"We took some fluids and we've found out that he's been raped, multiple times actually. At least three times, by the same man." My eyes widened. No, they can't be talking about him. They can't be talking the rest of his bandmates in One Direction. 

I went up to the desk to get there attention. 'Who are you talking about? Please tell me.' They gave me confused looks and I threw my hands up in the air. I took the pen off of the desk and wrote down on the sign-in sheet. 

'Who are you talking about? Please tell me.' I wrote what I said. They sighed and looked down at the name. "You must be Louis Tomlinson," The nurse asked me as I nodded, "Well, when Mr. Styles was found by you guys, we took some tests and we've figured out that he's been raped... more than once." My mind went blank. I couldn't listen anymore.

I ran to the room number and opened the door. I walked through the door and froze. Harry was sitting at the corner of his bed, with no IV's in his arm yet. And Niall was looking at me with wide eyes. I hesitantly closed the door behind me. Harry's eyes snapped to me. They were glistening with tears, making mine well up too. 'Harry, I'm so sorry.' I signed, feeling pathetic that I couldn't even talk.

I'm not going to blame him. For making me like this, I mean. I couldn't believe he did. No matter if he was raped. I shuddered at the thought of the love of my life going through that; not once but more.

Then the door opened again. "Uh hi. I'm Agent Daniels. I'm here to report what has happened. Only one can be in the room with the victim." Niall nodded and got up from his position on the bed. He patted my shoulder and headed out the room. 

The officer sat down on the bed gently. He turned to me and gave me a soft smile. "You must be Louis. You don't remember me, do you?" My eyebrows furrowed. I shook my head slowly at the chuckling man. "I'm a family friend. The last time I saw you were just a little kid." I nodded, even though I was too young to remember.

"Well, I've heard from your mother recently and she said that," He looked at Harry and gave a sad smile before looking at me, "That something happened and you can't speak again." I looked down and nodded. 

"Well since you are the closest to Harry, how about you just stay and write down what you want to say." He suggested. I pulled up a chair by him as he started talking soothingly to Harry, who was still shaking, but looking at us.

"Harry, I know you don't want to talk about it. I know it's traumatizing but can you please tell me when this all started. The soon we get the information the sooner we can get the man in prison, not only for what happened to you, but with Mr. Malik." Harry gave a confused look to the gentle man.

"W-what's wrong with Z-Zayn?" Both heads turned towards me as I felt a tear slip out of my eye. 'The man started shooting off a gun and one bullet hit Zayn.' I signed as a guilty and alarmed expression laced his loving features. 

"So can you tell us?" Agent Daniels asked Harry, who closed his eyes, but nodded. "T-the first time... it happened," He took a deep breath and looked at me as he continued, "I ran f-from the house after I... saw something. And then he... he p-pushed me into the alleyway and said... 'You're a fag, and I-I'm going to teach you wh-what fags like.' I started screaming f-for help but it was no use.

"A-and then the second t-time," He stuttered as he looked away from my tearful gaze, "He dragged me in... into a gas station bathroom... and then... the third time was t-tonight." He burst into tears and got off of the bed, jumping into my lap. He buried his face into my neck as I petted his back gently, not wanting to upset him more.

The man who hasn't given me his name yet wrote everything down, with a sick and sad expression. He flipped the notebook closed and sighed. "Harry, we will make sure you get justice. We all know we've found the man who had multiple assaults over the past three months. You aren't alone. At least twenty different people have been victimized by him. You are the worst one though." 

Harry looked at the agent with wide eyes. "N-no! There can't be m-more people, there can't! It should only be me! Tell me your lying about that number of people, please! Tell me you're lying right fucking now!" He sobbed out hitting my chest even more. 

He's not even thinking of himself. He's thinking of the other victims and not his problems, even though all of his problems were worse. "Harry, they will have justice just as much as you. But I must get going so I can give this to the detective. Have a nice evening boys." The man smiled sadly.

I stop him short. I quickly took a piece of paper and a pen out of my pocket and wrote down, 'What's your first name?' He smiled. "It's John." He stated before heading out of the room, the door closing swiftly behind him.

"L-Louis, please forgive me! I'm so sorry. I know I might be... d-disgusting to y-you now but I-I still love you! You a-aren't those names I c-called you!" He clenched my shirt with his hands tightly as more sobs shook his body.

I kissed his forehead longingly, even though he slightly flinched away from me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:'c Nothing ain't right! BUTTTT MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY AND I IS GONNA SEE THIS IS USS!! MAKE SOME NOISE!!

So how is this chapter?!?! Leave your comments below!

How is everybodyy?? I'm listening to Before He Cheats because that's just how I roll "THEY SEE ME ROLLIN, THEY HATIN" I was doing that in a rolling chair and it could bend back so I kept rolling around and leaning back while pretending I'm driving... if that made any sense at all!!

Love you guys!! Xxx