Chapter Eleven

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry, you have to get away from him." I didn't listen to Mr. Cannon as I kept my arms wrapped around Louis. The door burst open and the paramedics walked in with a stretcher. I felt a pair of strong arms grab me from the waist and pull me away from Louis.

"Let me go! I need to be with him! Let me go!" I was restricted from moving away as I could only flail my arms and kick my legs around. I watched in horror as Louis was lifted onto the stretcher and rolled out of the room. "Harry, calm down. Sh it's okay. Louis will be okay." Mr. Cannon cooed lightly in my ear. More tears spilled out of my eyes as I saw the blood on the piano keys. 

I started breathing heavily and uncontrollably. "Harry, you need to stop or you're going to hyperventilate."  Mr. Cannon warned to me. I shook my head and tried to get out of his grasp. "I need to see him! What's going to happen?! I need to make sure he's okay!" His grip tightened a little more as I fell weak against him. 

I felt another pair of arms wrap around me and Mr. Cannon's disappear. I opened my blurry eyes to see Zayn. I squeezed my eyes shut and rested my head to his chest. "Z-Zayn, why did I do this to him? This is my fault, Zayn!" I beat on his chest repeatedly as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"It's not your fault, okay? The person who did this is getting blamed. Sh, how about we go to the hospital." I nodded and shakily got up and hugged Zayn. "Can we start over, you made a mistake but I just want to start over." I said into his shoulder. I felt him nod and pull away. He walked me out of the school and to his car. 

"Zayn, not to be rude but, could you hurry up." He nodded and started the car, pulling out of the lot and going slightly over the speed limit. My mind was racing with thoughts. I let this happen to him. I wasn't there for him as he was hit multiple times. If I would have trusted him, maybe things could have gone better. I sobbed quietly into my hands. 

"Harry, if it makes you feel better, he technically spoke his first words to you. I heard him say I love you right when you ran out of my house that day. I thought I was hearing things and then he talked. I sorry, Harry." I shook my head and muttered, "It's okay."

^^^^

We ran up to the front desk, panting slightly. The receptionist looked surprised. "Um, we are looking for Louis Tomlinson." Zayn said, trying to regain his breath. She typed something into the computer and her eyes widened. 

"Well, Mr. Tomlinson is in critical condition with a ruptured lung. He is currently in surgery." It can't be that serious! He has to be fine! Zayn rubbed a hand up and down my back comfortingly. "Can we see him?" I shakily asked as my hands were laid flat on the desk. She shook her head and I let a frustrated groan pass my lips.

 "Can we please see him?!" I screeched. She looked appalled by my mood change. "I'm sorry, sir! You may not." She raised her voice slightly, her eyes widening slightly at my outburst. Zayn put a hand on my shoulder as a warning. I shook it off and sat on a nearby waiting chair. Why can't they let me see him? I can understand he is undergoing surgery at the moment but, I need to see him and tell him everything is alright. 

He's going to be okay. Louis, is strong, he can get through this. "Harry, let's not stress and just stay calm. All we need to do is hope for the best and make sure that everything is alright." Zayn cooed calmly next to me. I nodded, putting my head on his shoulder. More tears ran down my cheeks. I should have been there for him and not leave him alone just because I was afraid to get hurt again. I should've trusted Louis and not let him go even though I most certainly love him too much to lose him. 

"Excuse me sir, what's your name?" A nursed asked me calmly. "H-Harry Styles. Is Louis okay?" I want to know if he's okay or not. If he is, I would do anything to protect him next time. "Louis is in stable condition and his lung is also currently stable. The medicine is just wearing off so he might wake soon. You may go see if you'd like." I jumped up from my seat as she said that the room was on the second floor and it was room 324.

I walked through the door and sighed with relief. He was still sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around his frame. I smiled and closed the door behind me, not waiting for Zayn. I pulled up a chair the side of his bed and grabbed his limp hand. His arms hand dark blue bruises covering them. A wave of guilt spread through me. I squeezed his hand gently.

"I'm sorry Lou, I love you."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So how was that? Good, amazing, horrible? Well I hoped you liked it! and I am dedicating this to @MelishiaHoran because I loved her comment on the last chapter which was: update im dyin please

I don't know why I just started laughing like crazy!!

fan, vote, comment, and follow!!

Love you guys!! xxx