Chapter Eleven

Since last night, me and Robert slept on the couch during the last Iron Man, Addison kept asking me all kinds of questions. "You didnt sleep with him, did you!?"

"No! He came and told me everything, he kissed me and we watched all three Iron Mans until we fell asleep. Thats it." She nods.

"Okay, but warn me if you are because i dont want to hear it..." I roll my eyes.

"One, its way too early for me to think about that and two, if it did get to that point, i would make sure your far away because if you brought back someone and did it, i wouldnt be comfortable either..."

"Good, we are on the same page then. Where did Robert go, anyways?"

"To his friend, Jude Law. Jude will give him advice on the Susan situation."

"What about you and Jason?"

"He had sex with Susan, am i gonna forgive him? No. Am i gonna try to be friends with him? Most likely not. Am i gonna avoid him from now on and pretend that we never dated? Probably. So, you tell me... What about Jason?"

"Ok, ok! Damn you dont have to be so sarcastic!"

"Well, would you?"

"I guess not..."

"Then there. Now i should really give Axel a walk so ill be back later."

"Okay, ill just make lunch and watch my anime." I grab Axels leash and head out with Axel right next to me.

Im walking Axel and i see Frank walking, its weird not seeing Butterscotch with him, i feel bad for him... "Hey Frank."

"Hey..."

"How are you?"

"Ive been better. Im starting to get used to walking alone, but its just not the same. And i know what your thinking... No i dont want to get another dog because im still not over grieving about Butterscotch."

"You wanna walk with me and Axel?"

"Sure, why not?" Then we start walking the same direction. "So, how are you and Jason doing?" I start laughing.

"We are done." He widens his eyes.

"What!? Why? What did he do!?"

"Relax.... Im not even the slightest bit hurt."

"Okay, thats good to hear. Before i ask what happened, how is Robert doing? I heard that Susan had an affair?"

"That has something to do with it. Jason and Susan had sex, Robert walked in on them, came to me. So Roberts getting a divorce and me and Jason are definitely done. But im not sad or mad or hurt. Im fine for some odd reason."

"Wow, i didnt see that one coming." He says sarcastically. "There is only one explanation for why your fine." I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? And whats that?"

"You werent meant to be. Im going to guess youve been eyeing someone else up, huh?" I smile and blush a little because its true. "Ha! Its true, isnt it? Who is it!?" As much as i dont want to tell him, its good to see him laugh and smile so i have to.

"Well, your probably going to judge me but... Its Robert..." He gives me a blank look, then it turns into a smile.

"Finally! Does he know you like him?"

"Yes... He likes me back..."

"Thats great! You two should be together, but i mean take it slow since your both going through a breakup..."

"Dont worry Frank, i will. This is my house so, im going to make lunch. See you later!"

"Bye! And remember to take it slow! Or else ill have to kick his ass!" I chuckle and walk through the door.

"Was that Frank?" Addison asks.

"Yup. We walked together because i would feel bad for him walking alone. We were talking about my whole relationship status and shit. Im starving, did you make some soup for me, too?"

"Uhhhhh... No."

"Ugh! Alright, fine ill make a sandwich then!"

A/N

I never told you guys before but, Frank is based on someone i know in real life and a couple weeks after saying that Butterscotch died, the guys dog in my life died. So i felt really bad and just thought id let you know. Anyways, i know its been a while since i updated and its a really short and stupid chapter, but i have a little writers block for this. I apologize, its just that im really busy with ski club and me and my bestfriend are going to jog regularly so she can be in shape for volleyball and yeah... Soooooo thanks guys!