Chapter Ten

"Jason, ive known you for awhile and were friends now... I wanted to tell you that ive developed feelings for you..."

"You, what!?" Jason asks, raising his voice a little.

"I know im married and you have Reagan, but i was wondering if you could return those feelings?" He just stares at me, speechless.

"Uh.... I dont know..." He finally says.

"Dont think about Reagan, its just us. Do you have feelings for me too? Or not?"

"Im not just thinking of Reagan, im also thinking for Roberts sake because he will absolutely flip out."

"Dont worry about him, can you just answer my question please!?" I ask impatiently.

"Ok! Yes, Susan i do like you! But, what about Reagan?"

"Well thats what we have to think about. I also have to think about something for Robert too..."

"Susan, your misunderstanding me. I like you, but i cant just ditch Reagan! Its not right! Also, i thought you and Robert were perfectly fine!"

"We are, but i really like you, Jason. I have an idea, but your not gonna like it..." He gives me wide eyes.

"And that would be...."

"We have an affair. We accuse them of being together so we will be upset at them, then we split up with them and begin a relationship of our own..." He just shakes his head.

"How about, we leave out the affair at first..."

"We need to confirm our feelings for eachother though..." He sighs.

"Give me the weekend to think about it, please?" I nod reassuringly.

"Okay. Thanks for the talk."

"Yep." We get up from the couch and walk to the front door.

"Bye Jason. Tell me when you know what you wanna do."

"I will." He turns, but i grab his shoulder and pull him to my lips. He hesitates for a moment, then starts to kiss back. I feel sparks... I kind of feel bad because im cheating...

Roberts POV

I walk out of Reagans place, a little upset to be honest. Then i get in my car and head home.

Ten minutes later...

I pull into my driveway and see Jasons car. Why is he here!? At my house!? I stomp up and into my house. Nobody is to be found. Then i hear commotion coming from upstairs. I walk up the stairs and hear commotion from my bedroom. I open the door and see Jason and my wife in my bed, having sex! Susan finally notices me, then Jason does too. I cant speak, but im furious. "Robert... I-" Susan stutters. I put my hand up telling her to stop talking.

"Susan, i dont wanna hear it. Your cheating on me and i want a divorce. There is no explaining this. And Jason, im going to kill you for cheating on such a wonderful girl..." I say calmly but angrily. They scramble around, collecting their clothes. Just as Jason finishes getting dressed, i walk over to the fucker and punch him square in the mouth. I punched him so hard, he fell to the ground, groaning in pain and holding his blooding mouth. "Pig." I spit at him. I glance at Susan with disappointment and walk out.

I reach my car and put my head in my hands and start balling my eyes out. I cant believe they tricked me, i cant believe i believed they were cheating, and i cant believe that Susan isnt the one.

After ten minutes of crying and thinking, i drive back to Reagans to tell her. Prepare yourself, Robert. This is going to be ugly.

Reagans POV

After me and Addison talk, i decide to watch a movie. I decided on a marathon of the Iron Mans. I think Tony is hot. I mean, most of Roberts characters are hot, but Tony in particular. Agh! What am i saying!? Im friends with him and nothing more! Just then, i hear my doorbell ring. I walk over with a confused face, and in front of me is a sad looking Robert. "I need to tell you something..." He whispers. I nod and let him in. Axel runs up to him and Robert starts petting him.

"Robert, whats wrong?" I ask, handing him a tissue in case he starts to cry, which it looks like hes about to.

"I went home after our talk earlier, and i heard noises from in my room.... I walk into Susan and Jason having sex...." He says, then bursts into tears. Axel lies in his lap and Robert kind of gives him a hug. Im not crying for some reason though... Its like im not surprised, even after they proved they werent cheating at first. "Are you not sad?" He asks me after a little bit of crying.

"I guess not. I guess there was a part of me that knew he would do that... Did they know you saw?" He nods.

"I told Susan we are getting a divorce, and i threatened Jason i would kill him for hurting you, and then i punched him hard in the mouth and walked out..." I reach over and hug him, then i start crying, but there actually tears of joy.

"Thank you..." I whisper.

"For what?" He asks, hugging me back.

"Being there for me, being a great friend, i dont know... Everything. The movies you make, the smiles you bring when someone sees you, just... Thank you for being... You and here."

"Your welcome. Thank you."

"For what?" I ask, he breaks the hug.

"For this..." He then leans in and kisses me. I hesitate at first, then actually kiss back. We pull away and look in eachothers eyes.

"Dont you think we are rushing this?" I ask.

"Well, do you like me as much as i like you?"

"I dont know, how much do you like me?"

"A lot."

"So, we arent rushing it?" He shakes his head, smiling. I smile back and then we finish my Iron Man marathon, with Iron Man himself.

A/N
Let me get something straight... I DO NOT HATE SUSAN OR JASON! But, what did you think? Is this story too cheesy??? Also, Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays! I hope everyone gets what they wanted and i should update soon! Also, when im done with My Idol, im starting a new story called Overpopulation. It will have Robert in it! And he will be the sort of bad guy... Anyways, thanks guys!